• 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Lockbuster 1024Wdx

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 19 Mar 2014

File Category: Scorpion 4

Here is another scorp4 bellfruit from me in the form of Lockbuster, this was originally released by Tommy C one of his very early releases his 5th I think and with his permission I'm releasing this newer version so thanks to Tommy for that,
Thanks go out to Samson81 for the hi-res flyer scan I used, Thanks goto Ricardo and Banditboy06 for playtesting this  and ramming around £600 through it, it appears to give IM boards but not had one myself yet.
 One lamp not sure of is the man next to the hi-lo reel does anyone know what it is lamp no97 atm.
 Need to make something else next instead of bellfruit,s lol.

Shortcuts are-
Start - Spacebar,
Exchange - E,
Collect - C,
Holds - 1,2,3
Hi -2 , Lo -3,
Cancel - ` ,
Shots - S,
Steps - X ,
Take Cash Repeater - T,
 £££££'s in - 0
 plays in both mfme9.4 & 10.1

ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!!!!!

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:00 AM

Thread not locked. :ph34r:

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

Lol would be funny though had all them views etc got me thinking, something I must stop doing

#4 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Thank You..

#5 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

£33 in got an invincible board £193 mega streak :D ta for the layout.

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

£33 in got an invincible board £193 mega streak :D ta for the layout.

At least the name flashed now that's what I call a mega streak! Been well at truly filled before hand, still bugging me what the man lamp number is though. Also gonna see what it's like on £5jp might even release on that stake/prize will need to change decals notes though.

#7 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

I have to say mate clean and fresh looking layout the work you have put in on the lamps is great I will enjoy this mate and it will go into my arcade file

Great Work

This is why you needed to get a green badge

Legends of FME Bring us Sites,Emulators and Resources :notworthy:

Green Badge Members Bring that to life in the best way they can  :thumbs_up:

Working together that should make these sites what they are

Thanks

• ady likes this

#8 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Thread not locked. :ph34r:

This is a baiting post and if I were to do my job properly as a Moderator It would be removed and you would have recieved a warning.  However its obvious that no real harm was intended and therefore no action will be taken this time.   :) <---------- see the smiley?

What I really wanted to show is that sometimes its hard to judge the meanings behind some members posts and things can easily be taken the wrong way.  As Staff, getting it right every time is nearly impossible but we do what we can to keep the place ticking over.  If anyone has any problems with the staff, other members of the site or how the site is run then they should send a PM to Alex (aaamusements) who now owns the site.

Cheers

Apologies to Vectra for hi-jacking his release thread.  Back to topic...................

#9 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

Thank You

#10 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

This is a baiting post and if I were to do my job properly as a Moderator It would be removed and you would have recieved a warning.  However its obvious that no real harm was intended and therefore no action will be taken this time.   :) <---------- see the smiley?

What I really wanted to show is that sometimes its hard to judge the meanings behind some members posts and things can easily be taken the wrong way.  As Staff, getting it right every time is nearly impossible but we do what we can to keep the place ticking over.  If anyone has any problems with the staff, other members of the site or how the site is run then they should send a PM to Alex (aaamusements) who now owns

Could you give me the characteristics of a baiting post as then I can look out for them too and point out any that are missed?

Apologies for re-hijacking the thread. I'll now download the layout, play it and thank him accordingly

bj

#11 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Right.

I will explain this for you.

The title of the release is called 'Lockbuster' and Vecs had seen 40 or so people view with no comments. He asked me to check the thread. Because it was called 'Lockbusters' .... well locked thread .. You see play on words, nothing else no 'baiting' ???? No real harm was intended at any time. No smiley....

#12 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Right.

I will explain this for you.

The title of the release is called 'Lockbuster' and Vecs had seen 40 or so people view with no comments. He asked me to check the thread. Because it was called 'Lockbusters' .... well locked thread .. You see play on words, nothing else no 'baiting' ???? No real harm was intended at any time. No smiley....

This exactly what I was getting at.  Every post is open to different intrepretations. 

I have to admit I read yours completely differently.

#13 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

Could you give me the characteristics of a baiting post as then I can look out for them too and point out any that are missed?

Apologies for re-hijacking the thread. I'll now download the layout, play it and thank him accordingly

bj

A post can be construed as 'baiting' if its sole intention is to provoke a negative response. 

One famous one that springs to mind was Wizards 'look at what you could have had' post at the Mecca some time ago.

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

the reason I/ricardo thought the topic here could of been locked was due to the posts made in the "guess who's green" topic  and as ricardo stated I thought their was a fair few views and d/l's but no replies so thought this topic could be locked which I then pm,ed rics to reply to this topic to find out obviously it isn't so end of, no harm done no bad comments made but as usual it all end's up on its head

#15 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

This exactly what I was getting at.  Every post is open to different intrepretations. 

I have to admit I read yours completely differently.

Ok that said, but there is another darker aspect illustrated in your comment  'intimidation'. This is also something that has surfaced in a thread you are referring to. Interpreting or jumping to conclusions is one thing, but then acting on those mis interpretations in a way to cause intimidation is something that must be not be tolerated. I am sure you understand what I am saying.

This is a subject I am experienced in having fought and won such a case against a well known PLC.

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 20 March 2014 - 10:30 PM.

#16 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

And now it is locked, temporarily at least. I'm going to bed, and I have no wish for this to escalate any further while I sleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users