Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Mar 21 2008 08:08 AM
  • Last Updated: Mar 21 2008 08:08 AM
  • File Size: 6.66MB
  • Views: 3309
  • Downloads: 830

Download King Kebab DX 1600 - READ POST !

- - - - -

Screenshots
Right. Please read this entire post. There are things you are going to need to know about this release, so that you dont ask all sorts of questions and say you have found problems ! O.K.MFME needs an off state to every lamp. So for example with a dual lamp you have 2 on states in the same lamp, and an off state. This is a real pisser because when you try to add more than 2 lamps you need to stack them, and when the one on the top goes into its off state it buries the lamps below.In the eldest versions of the emu there was no off state, all you did was load an on lamp and the emu would default to nothing when it went out, that would have been ideal and TBH to this day I dont know why Chris added off lamps, it was totally un ness... Anyway.In Austin powers for some reason this doesnt affect it, the same can be said for Luxor. However, with this machine it *does* affect it.Now. Sometimes it will work perfectly, sometimes when you switch a stack the off state of the top 2 colored lamps will come on, blocking the lamps below (so they will go out). There is no formula to this and it doesnt do it every time.. So its just one of those things.I tried to leave a couple of pixels of black surround in the top off lamps, and then mask the rest to hopefully make it invisible, but then the emu just defaulted to the red on lamps as its off lamp. Fucking stupid emulator..In the end I put in a work around. Now, for the most part you will not need this, but, when the stack goes out simply look to the right --------------> on the DX and you will see a miniature stack of lamps. These are red, green blue and yellow. So when the real stack switches and nothing happens look to your right, and use the small classic lamps as a guide. The odd part is on the second switch it will work again?!?!?!. Stupid emu Other than that I want to thank Johnny AFC for the classic, and his wisdom in finding the real, actual disco lamp LEDS. The start button looks utterly fantastic on this, doing exactly what it should.If you watch this in attract mode its really rather lovely..Now, enjoy the release, BUT PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHY THE LAMPS GO OUT. I will become rather annoyed.Peace

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

46 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 46 guests, 0 anonymous users