• Submitted: Mar 09 2008 06:28 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 09 2008 06:28 PM
  • File Size: 5.91MB
  • Views: 3315
  • Downloads: 1144

Download Sheik Yer Money DX 1600

- - - - -

Screenshots
Firstly thanks again to Ben, and Fevernova (Martin IIRC) for the classic. Made things easier The art for this wasnt very good, so I did what I could... I did spruce the reels up and so on, but be aware the art is a bit poo.. Its no supercharged or magic carpet but, it is a dx..One thing to note..In attract the hidden lamps on the bottom glass seem to froggy a bit. I think I might have accidentally nudged them over a pixel when working on them as a layer, but they dont do it when lit solid, only when theyre flickering. (infact I just took one more look and it is because I made them a tad too opaque. They are indeed in their correct positions but they show too much of the underneath.. Nothing I can do about that without 2 hours of fucking around and the art isnt worth it If the art was better I would have possibly gone back and redone them all, but with 15 of them and them not doing it during play I didnt see it as worthwhile..Shortcuts are the same as the classic, they can be changed however.Right, onto back to the features

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)