• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 2.91MB
  • Views: 2977
  • Downloads: 856

Download Reel Bonus 1600 DX

- - - - -

Screenshots
Heres a DX for a great old JPM clubber called Reelbonus.I wasnt sure of releasing this at this time because of a few issues that still remain, but they dont affect the running, or gameplay of the machine too much, so I thought it would be worth it.The issuse are: Some of the lamps dont occasionally work on the reels. The four fruits in the middle of the top glass of sixteen used some kind of disc-reel that rotated when you achieved the Magic Square Bonus on the Fruit Bingo feature, but it doesnt work on MFME at the moment. Or if it does, I havent managed to find out how it is implemented.If anyone does know how to rectify the disc-reel problem, Ill get the layout updated ASAP.Now, time for the credits for this particular layout.Id like to thank the classic kings Bugs, and Troutman for the classic that was used. And also big thanks to Fruitsim for the reel images, and a little bit of playtesting he did for me.The shortcuts for this are:Holds 1,2,3,4 = 1,2,3,4 Cancel/Take Win = Backtick Key Start/ Take Part Win = Space Step Up = U Step Down = D Shuffle = S Gamble = G ?1 Insert = 0 F10 = 3/5/7 Reel View On MFME3.1/2 Hope you enjoy it. :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)