• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 3.57MB
  • Views: 12800
  • Downloads: 6375

Download Simpsons 1024 HDX

* * * * - 1 Votes

Screenshots
a 1024 simpsons hybrid for all us paupers that dont have a massive screen and 1600 res. Much the same as RBs layout except smaller, uses the same roms(italian job) When you first load it up it will say 45 no jp key on display. (i dont know why - if anyone does then please tell me). to get round this just click on the b -door and should play as normal. shortcuts 1-hold/nudge 2-hold/nudge/hi 3-hold/nudge/lo c-collect e-exchange `-cancel 0- ?1in t- take cash n- take nudges f- take features space- start

What version of MFME does this run with Duplo?

I cant seem to get it past the boot stage.
when i download this nothing comes up do u know why
To get it to run properly it needs checkboxes done.(for peeps that don't know how to do this)
go into design /edit mode and you will see a "red bar" across the top.
with your cursor DRAG THE RIGHT hand side of the layout to stretch it. next RIGHT click on the blank GREY canvas, and from the properties list that appears, select button matrix mpu4, next right click on buttons 9-10-11-13
and make them into checkboxes(button<> checkbox)and check them, if you can't see the right button numbers just rename them to the ones above,when you have done them, you then have to save the LAYOUT, by going design layout/game save layout, you will be asked to overwrite the previous layout, confirm.
the config and reset machine. it will then run without errors.
thanks for tht it works now wot a wicked machine
Thanks for your help hitthesix just resetting the machine now
I can only find buttons 9 -10 where are 11-13?
Thanks hitthesix for the fix, lol but who ever created this must of known that the sound and game play is for the Italian job!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

36 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3), Google (1)