4 replies to this topic

#1 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Just having a look through the layouts, and thought to myself what a great accomplishment to the FME community in saving all these great machines forever. Every person that took a photo, a scan, bought a machine, went to pick up a machine, did a classic layout, DX layout, uploaded artwork, got roms take a bow!

Who would have though that we see DX's of a standard from great Layout Creators like Pook, Fuzion, DAD, etc.  Also amazing classic layout creators like HTS, Geddy, Bugs, Captain H, JAFC etc. Also all the people who created the Emu's to play them in, all take a bow!

Probably the best days are gone in FME, but if it stops tomorrow we have saved most of the machines we loved when we were young!

"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#2 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

here here

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:to true £6 in tokens some if not all great layouts, but just because the records stopped playing doesn,t mean the parties over! still many more layouts to be found, I'm still producing new material along with a few others. once again thankyou to  All past and present members for their hardwork and continued work in keeping the dreams of many alive be it in only virtual form (unless you've been to mr p's). I only wish I found this and the other great sites years back

Long Live Fme in whatever guise it becomes!!!!    :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

Very well written thread Tok....and one I second.

There's some bloody nice people around, and some that grew-out of the scene and moved on.

But as you and vecra said, the layouts will live-on.

Obtaining resources is indeed the most costly and time consuming part, saying that though I know some that have spent hours, if not day's, cleaning a single flyer.........i'm damn sure these flyer makers make them really hard to clean because of FME :)

Sadly the best day's are gone, and I know why too.............the days of MPU4 and 3 machines have!!!....they WERE fruit-machines unlike today's robbing electronic monstrosities 

Vectra, you did indeed miss the good day's fella...you mention the word 'party', know what?...that's exactly what logging in was like every day.

#5 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

Great post Mr Tokens!!!! Well said!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users