• Submitted: Jun 30 2018 12:35 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 30 2018 12:35 PM
  • File Size: 9.32MB
  • Views: 4731
  • Downloads: 334

Download Monopoly Road to Riches £35 Dx

- - - - -

Screenshots

Another one for Flamin!! June,    this time its a popular machine thats still about today

Mazooma's Monopoly Road to Riches £35, (the first version not the later video one)

Big thanks to the original creator of this Kriss of which he made the £25 version this is based on and a "newer" or at least looked a newer £35 version too which was made back in the days of "Door Open" machines within mfme10.1 and it may well of been the first £35 machine to have been made back then.

Also to Samson81 for yet again producing another hi res flyer scan from his lot, those have been very useful to me and others  in the past and present.

This rom version is scorpion5 unlike its predecessor in scorp4 but plays the same.

Shortcuts are >

50p Start = Spacebar
30p Start = The "ALT" key 
Transfer = T
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
Step - Hi lo Reel = S
Take Free Parking = F
Take Bonus = B
Play Super Trail = P
£1's in = 0
£5 = 7, £10 = 8 & £20 = 9

Hope Everything's ok with this if not let us know also if anyones got a hi res flyer scan of the video version £5-£70 upload away,

Play this as with any layouts released in the Latest version of Mfme available, which can be downloaded via the Web Address mention at the bottom of the release notes

Finally 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

Thanks again Vectra!

Love this machine

Excellent but only problem is no red numbers shown on hi - lo reel only white

I'd read this week that this was a W,I,P - great release, great layout, great gameplay - payback time now :)

Many Thanks

Quick question - when going off the numbers, I thought there were red numbers, that you would defiantly get off, or is that a slightly different version?

Quick question - when going off the numbers, I thought there were red numbers, that you would defiantly get off, or is that a slightly different version?

in test it does say red numbers on the hi lo but checked the youtube vid and they stay white yet the hi lo text goes red

Awesome, Thank you Vectra.

Very good looking DX, many thanks.

thankyou so much for this i love this machine, thankyou for making these for us to play on 

thankyou for this but everytime i download it i go to downloads click on it and it says windows cannot on the folder, the compressed (zipped folder) is invalid. do you know what i should do thankyou

thankyou for this but everytime i download it i go to downloads click on it and it says windows cannot on the folder, the compressed (zipped folder) is invalid. do you know what i should do thankyou

Un zip the file using something like winrar

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

7 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)