• Last Updated: Apr 13 2017 08:55 PM
  • File Size: 7.29MB
  • Views: 2957
  • Downloads: 326
  • Layout Size: 1280 x 1024

Download Club Dungeons & Drag Queens £250/30p Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Next up i finally got my arse into gear on dx'ing this clubber The quad coloured lamping is made much easier and quicker thanks to wizards dx creation tools in mfme5.1 

Thanks to Spa for the flyer used

Shortcuts are-

Start = Spacebar
Exchange = E
Collect = C
Cancel = `
Holds = 1,2,3,4
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Take Cash = X
Take Features = F
Shuffle = S
Take (blasts,winspins nudges n Knockouts) = T
£££'s in = 0

As far as i know everything is ok i did have a small problem with a hopper error so set the hoppers to universal don't know if its correct but they work correctly lol.
  I plan to do the Awp version of this soon.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

thanks

Very nicely put together rom,  Cant get the jackpot on this....lot of play through now...Any tips for a 250 jackpot machine to force jackpot ?  I am new to MFME perhaps I am missing something, what do you typically have to put through a 250 jackpot machine to get jackpot ?  without taking any wins. 

Very nicely put together rom,  Cant get the jackpot on this....lot of play through now...Any tips for a 250 jackpot machine to force jackpot ?  I am new to MFME perhaps I am missing something, what do you typically have to put through a 250 jackpot machine to get jackpot ?  without taking any wins.

Lots lol, I'd say anything upto a grand, also these globals don't force for JP play em normally

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)