Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Oct 07 2015 07:38 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 07 2015 07:38 PM
  • File Size: 4.25MB
  • Views: 3083
  • Downloads: 239

Download Qps Club Gladiator £200/20p 1024Wdx (Open Door only)

- - - - -

Screenshots

Here we have the 1024Wdx version of Club gladiator by Qps set on £200/20p unfortunately like the classic layout before this its still "open door only" 
 Thanks goto the following-

Matty for the original classic layout, to Samson for yet another hi quality flyer scan, to Ploggy for the original reel bands for this, to Hitthesix for setting the classic layout to £200 20p and to Tommy C for reminding me how to do things lol.

THIS PLAYS IN MFME's 9.4 through to 10.1

TO PLAY--

WAIT FOR THE MACHINE TO FINISH INITIALIZING THEN EITHER PRESS THE COLLECT/CANCEL BUTTON FOLLOWED BY THE START FOR £10 CREDITS OR PRESS CANCEL THEN INSERT COINS NORMALLY EITHER VIA £1 SLOT OR NOTE ACCEPTOR FOR A NEAR AS YOU CAN PLAY OF THIS MACHINE!!!!!!

Shortcuts are in the read me file but are-

Start = spacebar
Transfer credit = X
Exchange = E 
Holds = 1,2,3,4
Collect/Cancel = `
Nudges = N
Spins = S
Cashpot = C
Take Cash = T
££££,s in = 0

Enjoy And Happy Gaming!!!!!

That was my 100th fruit-emu release and what a ride its been from the very first classic hi lo karate to the dx chain reaction then onto my favourites Taketwo, cash counter and cashwise  never thought I'd get this far and a BIG THANKYOU to ALL that's helped and provided the resources to make these layouts, much appreciated  and I hope there's many more to come. Again if anybody requires my artwork to make bigger res layouts drop me a Pm
Thankyou All.

Forgot to add--- when the two faces/men light up either side of the hi lo reel, its a no lose hi lo. probably not supposed to be there but couldn,t find the text.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

37 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)