• Submitted: Dec 15 2010 07:14 PM
  • Last Updated: Dec 15 2010 07:17 PM
  • File Size: 4.72MB
  • Views: 3881
  • Downloads: 344

Download Special Reserve Deluxe 1600+1280 DX's

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Here are a couple of DX's for a great JPM machine called Special Reserve Deluxe. One's a 1600 resolution, by me, and the other is a 1280 DX by Tommy c. The DX's are best played on MFME3.2. You might experience sound problems using Vista/7 unfortunately. Those OS' don't like synth sound, so XP would be the better choice, if possible.

Huge thanks goes out to the following. Compost, for the classic that was used. Guitar, for the pictures he supplied. And also HTS, and £6 In Tokens, for testing Tommy c's layout for him. :)

Shortcuts for both layouts are:

1600 DX Shortcuts

Nudge Up - `
Hold/Nudge 1 - 1
Hold/Nudge 2 - 2
Hold/Nudge 3 - 3
Feature Stop - F
Gamble - G
Start/Take It - Space
Nudge Matic - N
Cancel - C
20p Insert - 9
50p Insert - 0

1280 DX Shortcuts

Nudge Up - U
Hold/Nudge 1 - 1
Hold/Nudge 2 - 2
Hold/Nudge 3 - 3
Feature Stop - F
Gamble - G
Start/Take It - Space
Nudge Matic - N
Cancel - `
20p Insert - 9
50p Insert - 0

Both DX's are in the one zip-file. Hope you enjoy both layouts. Enjoy! :)

Screenshots

Screenshots

nice fruit thanks, suprised i dont remember it its from around my era (im on win7 and sounds seem ok, also nudge-matic doesnt work when it 'gifts' you nudges, part of the game or bug?)
When you get the random nudge feature you have to nudge the reels your self mate.it's on a timer so you have to try and nudge a win as quick as you can :D:
yeah i sussed it now, shoulda played it a bit more before commenting :lol:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hi this is my 1st time join how to start play?
You need to download the emulator that runs the machine. You'll be better off getting the 'All-In-One' emulator, which can be found here: http://www.fruit-emu...fme-all-in-one/

Once you've done that, download this layout, and extract the contents of the zip-file into a folder called "Special Reserve Deluxe DX", or similar. Then run the emulator (MFME3.2 will be fine), and browse to where the layout is, and you should be fine. :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

48 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 47 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)