• Submitted: Jul 30 2010 07:38 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 30 2010 07:40 PM
  • File Size: 3.54MB
  • Views: 5692
  • Downloads: 577

Download Mike Reids Big Night Out Dual Jackpot Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Heres a wdx of maygays big night out,i was pointed to the classic and had a play and thought it was great so thought i'd attemt a redraw with the flyer availible.I't aint the best dx graphics wise as the machine was in the middle of a large flyer,i've done the best i could with what was availible.a big thanks to M1adness for the classic which i borrowed the fruit decal,the flyer and rom supplier,ady £6inTokens and ploggy for the advice and looking over the layout during the making,thankyou to all.P.S i tried filling it up enough to get the cashpots a little higher but my xp tower as my vista system runs the layout to slow but it kept cutting out,but seen as the layout gives a good game on the board and gamble it's still a excellent game to play.

Shortcut normal apart from M For 10p stake.

Thanks Tommy
Ta muchly.
Excellent work TommyC...your hard work ethic is a credit to the scene!!!
thanks tommy :D
HAHA love the samples in this, i got the key was a good old school song haha. Cheers tommy, kinda reminds me of a cross between eastenders and house party :)
Lovely job tommy me old mucker, many thanks for taking the time to do this.
Thanks for this
thanks for this!
THIS IS A FINE LAYOUT WELL DONE I CANT PLAY THE ONES WITH NO GRAPHICS ITS JUST NOT THE SAME
CHEERS MATE:policeman:
thanks much, looks the biz keep'em comin'

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)