• Submitted: Sep 02 2009 06:32 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 02 2009 06:32 PM
  • File Size: 8.11MB
  • Views: 6661
  • Downloads: 2026

Download Club Who Wants To Be A Legionnaire DX's

- - - - -

Screenshots
A bit of a momentous occasion this. The first S4 machine released that uses a funky disc reel! Let's all rejoice! LOL.Unfortunately, there are a few instances where the disc slows down the emulation. The times it slows down most is in attract mode, and when you get the feature Cash Explosion. But the biggest slowdown on my PC is when you get the, "Sun" symbol off the normal reels. It's because the disc is both lit, and spinning at the same time which eats up CPU power. The faster your PC, the faster it will run I suppose. So if you've got a quad core monster, it might run normally.There are two DX's in all. A 1024 version from Baz, and a 1600 DX from me. Remember, both DX's can only be played on MFME9.4. 9.4 is the only version of MFME that supports S4 disc reels.Credits time! Thanks to AT, for some useful advice he gave me on how to get the disc reel setup. Baz, for the tireless work he did on getting rid of the lines on the flier. James, for testing, and also for getting it nice and ripe before release! And finally Pook, for the flier that was used.Shortcuts for DX's, are:Cancel/Collect - `Hold 1 - 1Hold 2 -2Hold 3 -3Hold 4 -4Stop - SExchange - EStart/Gamble - SpaceHi - HLo - LNudges - NSunny Spins - DBonus - BShoot - F£1 Insert - 0Have fun!

Screenshots

Screenshots

£1162 in, £4 out lol. offers me £60 now and again but still no jp.

Yep... still no jackpot for me........good fun though..thanks for this.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

51 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 50 guests, 0 anonymous users

garyf-2000