#1 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 12:08 AM

10 PROFIT MAKING TIPS!!!

1.SPOT THE ADDICT'S FAVOURITE MACHINES, AND POSITION THEM TOGETHER!! THEY'LL PLAY 2 AT ONCE AND LOSE MORE. IF THEY WIN, THEY'LL PUT IT IN THE OTHERS!!

2.ALWAYS 'RUN OUT OF NOTES' IF THEY WIN - AN ADDICT WILL PROBABLY LOSE THE COINS IN OTHER MACHINES.

3.DISABLE ALL ' AUTO-HOLD' FACILITIES - THESE SLOW DOWN PLAY CYCLES!

4.ALWAYS PROVIDE TOILETS/FAGS ETC. AS YOU SHOULD AVOID PLAYERS HAVING TO LEAVE THE ARCADE.

5.DECREASE PERCENTAGE SETTINGS ON GAME BOARD MACHINES, AS THESE HAVE SLOWER PLAY CYCLE.

6.NEVER LEND PLAYERS MONEY; TAKE THEIR EXPENSIVE POSSESSIONS ON A 'PAWNSHOP' BASIS, SELL BACK AT 50-100% MORE WHEN THEY GET CASH!

7.IF A PLAYER HAS GOOD INFO. AND SEEMS TO WIN, SWITCH POWER RING OFF WHEN A LARGE BANK, PAY PLAYER AND USE EXCUSE TO TURN MACHINE OFF.

8.LOG WHICH MACHINES PAYOUT THE BIG WITNESSED BANKS, AND CHANGE PERCENTAGES AFTER HOURS TO AVOID PLAYER FAMILIARITY.

9.CREATE 'SOCIAL' AREAS, SUCH AS JOINED PARTY-TIME STYLE MACHINES, AND 'PENSIONER' MACHINES IN ONE AREA.

10.PROVIDE COMFORTABLE SEATS/SNACKS/DRINKS ETC. - CREATE A 'HOME FROM HOME'.

MOST IMPORTANTLY.......
YOU WILL TAKE 90% OF YOUR PROFIT FROM ADDICTS/REGULARS. KEEP THEM HAPPY, DISCOURAGE TALK RELATING TO THEIR PROBLEM BY OTHERS. YOU NEED THEM, SO ENSURE THEIR PEACE OF MIND - IT GOES IN YOUR POCKET, AFTER ALL!! IF YOU GET A SMALL ARCADE IN A HALF-DECENT SITE, YOU SHOULD OWN YOUR CAR/HOME WITHIN 3 YEARS, OUTRIGHT. THESE PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO TIP THEIR CASH IN YOUR POCKETS, FOR FREE!!
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 chris_nairn

chris_nairn

• New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 09:37 AM

well surely it cant be that difficult to get a licence top open up ur own arcade i had a bad motorbike accident and im expecting £££££ thru my insurance and accident claim so it cant be that hard to buy maybe 30 good machines and rent out a place.

Anyone know how you would go about doing all this, coz ur rite those guys must make a fortune if they do it rite

#3 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 03:32 PM

Can you give ten tips for making us ritch

#4 lincs leisure R us

lincs leisure R us

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 03:55 PM

the best way to start is small then build up thats how i started.

rent machines out, but i do urge that u place machines onsite on a shares of 50/50 some weeks u do well and some u do crap. at the end of the day its a give and take thing.

all my machines started on a 50/50 shares with the landlords and shop owners.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users