- - - - -

Need help in identifying a fruit machine !!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_burnside_*

Guest_burnside_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2003 - 09:37 PM

Hi

Does anyone remember the name of the pirate style fruit machine??

you had to get 3 parrotts on the winline to get on the board - and lost by having to walk the plank.

thank you !!

#2 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 09:59 PM

jiggin in the riggin
treasure island

im sure theres another but the memories gone from being xrayed by this 21" monitor.....bloody 1280 res's....lol :twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:57 PM

oops, PTO
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:58 PM

I agree with the 'Jiggin in the Riggin' which was a Global machine [I think there was a Club version too, I may be wrong :)]

I never used to play it, but it seemed that those that did generally got the JP out within the JP amount be that £15 [on £15JP] or Club [unless I am being confused £150JP]

Here is a baby pic of the AWP £15 for you :)

Attached Files

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 lincs leisure R us

lincs leisure R us

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 11:17 PM

i had this machine a few weeks ago then i sold it as it made a good few quid on site. 5p £5 jp wished i never got rid but i'm always makin way for new stock :D

i don't think there is a club version i haven't come across 1 yet 8)

i'll keep looking or should i say my guide dog will 8)

LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users