6 replies to this topic

#1 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 11:17 AM

Hi all.

Cast your minds back about 10+ years when the amiga's were hot.

There was a 3d game very plain where you controlled a character who was made of polygons, it was set in a big field with buildings and water, you could collect and fire weapons, ride cars , bikes and helicopters...

Im dying to find out its name because i cant remember but it was my fav game of all time on the amiga...

Unfortunatly i dont have any more info then that so if you do use an emulator for the amiga games and recognize it please please please let me know.... :)

IF it helps there was a command you could type in to get cheat mode which made you fly..
N/A

#2 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 12:14 PM

Remember the Amiga well as i bought the A1000 Psuedo Pc with 10mb Hardcard..the turning point in my PC evolution....

Cant remember the game but try here (if you dont mind reading)
A review page full of Amiga classics

http://www.angusm.de...phabetical.html

:twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 gamecube1973

gamecube1973

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 06:32 PM

I think the game you mention is called Hunter from Activision. Looked like it had been made with 3D construction kit ;-) I didn`t care it gave me loads of joy playing it, even more with the cheats on ;-) pretty sure you can find it as an ADF file if you use google or whatever to look for it but winUAE is the best emu to play anything amigawise :-)

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 12:34 AM

i had an amiga in a tower, 060 70mhz, 32mb ram and ran a BBS called the cheese-factory. i recon ive got the original warez CD`s if your interested.

Whilst im happy with my dual processor workstation, id love to fire up the amiga again, and see the workbench screen there in under 10 seconds..

#5 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:50 AM

If you have got a copy of the rom then great..

I dont want 100's of games only this one.....

Think its called Hunter so if you have got it let me know and i will give you my Email perhaps you could send me a copy of it.

Cheers
N/A

#6 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 02:55 PM

On second thoughts it a bleedin nightmare trying to find kick.rom and workbench so if you have a working copy of the emulator with files i would apreciate it...

I found the game i want to play so all i need now is a working copy of the emulator.

Cheers
N/A

#7 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 05:45 PM

kick 2.05
no workbench
amiga in a box
WinUae

all i can source since cloanto bought up the copyrights....

Pm me if u want ne.......
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users