How do I clear a "Call Manager IOU".

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jweaver

jweaver

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:43 PM

My machine is empty and is being very generous, but at the moment, I don't have a refill key.

I have been trying to fill it, but it paid out big time and ended up £1 down. Its now stuck in a "Call Manager £1 IOU" state.. How do I fix this?

Am I wasting my time trying to get cash in it without a refil key?

After, all, if I manged to squeeze £80 in, without taking any wins, is it always going to want to pay out?

How do I actually check the payout statistics? Can I actually see what % is currently at? I know its at 78% payout, but obviously if its had lots in and little out, then its going to want to pay.

I hope this makes sense and look forwards to any info you can give.

Cheers

Jon

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:58 PM

Assuming you have a key for the top door (the front glass), you can lift that and pour £1 coins into the hopper. It will clear the error as once you turn the machine off and on again it should pay out the £1 owed and go back to normal.

The hopper should have a sticker on it, on the inside, saying something like 'INSERT £1 HERE'. Just chuck some coins into the hole with that sticker :D

However, it will mean that your hopper balance isn't correct, thats something you can sort out when you get your Refill key.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 jweaver

jweaver

• New Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 01:42 PM

Cheers Bencrest (and bazpeeb who responded with a PM).. Thats got it storted.

Once I get the key, I will dump the hopper and start again. Thanks for your help.

Jon

#4 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:18 AM

turning it on and off a few times should clear it? does on mine anyway!

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:21 AM

Yes, from memory as an anti-fraud measure, if you turn the machine on and off twice within something like 10 seconds the bank clears, normally accompanied by a 'click' noise from a speaker.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users