- - - - -

Thunderbirds

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2003 - 01:12 PM

Wow, what a great copy of the fruit machine. I don't know that much, but it seems so good and real to life. Very similar to the machines you play in pubs, great stuff! Is this the most accurate rom in relation to modern machines, coz it seems superb!

Only two probs:

- can't use more than one bonus if you get them, you use the bonus and they're all gone
- game crashes in the unlikely event (taken a lot of go's!) that you get 'hidden feature'. Well, nothing seems to happen!

Great emu tho, very impressed!!!

JAke

#2 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:14 PM

Yes this is the most acurate rom because it the actual rom. if you get what i mean

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:20 PM

In the real pub version, AFAIK, the bonuses did all disappear if you used one...also, about the Hidden Feature, you mean the 3 Red Box type affair? Ive never had an issue with that before....although if you notice it flickering from the board, that means that it can be nudged in...I think pressing 'exchange' will nudge it in for you , but I am probably wrong :(

Hope that helps,

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:22 PM

You are right just press exchange.
found out how to change your username yet?

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:29 PM

Lol, just realised you mean the NEW Thunderbirds machine, I'll get that now :)
I tried to change it in the user account thingy, I managed to change my password, but not my username :(...Ive sent Duplu a PM asking if he has any ideas, just hope he doesnt kill me for doing so :D

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:31 PM

If you mean the one by mr tracey the anonmomys users dosent it waa posted ages ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users