• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Matty P

Matty P

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 04:38 PM

hi all,
a new machine called 6 shooter has just arrived in my area and doesnt seem to pay out all that often, only to a certain person... has any body got any tips on this machine??

thanks
matty.p

#2 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 04:57 PM

Try www.vivid-gaming.com click on players.

#3 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• Bronze Supporters
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 12:23 AM

If it's not chipped this person will probably be getting a minimum of £50 everytime he plays it. If he is then it's not ever going to be worth playing

#4 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 07:12 AM

Is it the one with the bandit faces at the top and the four corners are spins?

The only way i could ever get that one to go is by gambling up the cash figures to £5 no matter what the number. then exchanging to a Red board.

If it lets you get to £5 with 4's and 9's then sometimes it will give you a red board. Alternativly you can get all three hot shot's red but that is rare also.

The other was is for three red hats to hold three times, very very rare, Three red hats via feature entry with the bonus , rare again.

A Good tip if you have nudges and a bonus in site it will give you a respin yet you carry the nudges over the respin and i have nudged in £15 before.

General playing tips..... dont bother unless its backing. the cash display at the top of the machine will give you a start of anything from £1.00 up to £6.00 if its £1 take early as you will be killed within 3 goes unless the board is red. £6 is a sign that the machine is due to pay out.

Hope this Helps

Paul
N/A

#5 Matty P

Matty P

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 12:52 PM

thanx for some of ur advise guys, its much appreciated. and would be very greatful if any one else has some tips for me..thanks
matty.p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users