- - - - -

barcrest las vegas strip owner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:23 PM

hey all fellow gamers. i am new to this forum business so i might be a bit slow.

i am a regular arcade visitor an i am well in to fruit machine emulation. i started downloading mfme's a few months ago, and wanted to persue my personal gambling further. this took me to purchasing barcrest's las vegas strip. it is an awesome machine, with a feature board that slopes into the back of the machine. being an engineer by trade i have fiddled around in the back and worked my way around. i have fixed a dodgy coin mechanism, and replaced a few broken bulbs. 8O

if anyone has heard of this machine and is familiar with it i would be grateful for any tips, codes, advice, or anything any one knows about this machine. i will try and get some pictures uploaded. can you put pics on a forum?

i look forward to anyone's replies,

rick

proud fruity owner :lol:

#2 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:26 PM

www.fruitmachines.net
Go to barcrest click on your machine
fruitymad2003

#3 rickhead

rickhead

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 08:25 PM

hey fruitymad2003 its me rick who owns las vegas strip. i have tried your advice before i posted on the forum and i cant find any trace anywhere. i also need a refill key. i know these are readily available but do i need a barcrest one or will anyone do? can i upload pics onto the forum of my beloved machine?

rick

#4 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 08:35 PM

yeah upload pics if you want. any refill key will do and the machine is defently on that site some where

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users