• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Goalmaster6

Goalmaster6

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:35 PM

Hi all,

I hope someone here will be able to help as the internet hasn't been the most helpful place regarding my question.

I am a total newbie to having a fruit machine, i've owned one for a matter of about an hour! 

1st issue,

I would like to put the machine into free play, I have no idea how this is possible, or where I would need to go to even try and activate freeplay. 

2nd issue,

When playing on "normal mode" the machine will sometimes randomly restart and "initilize" after i try and press the transfer button or get a feature win, is there any way that I can debug this? Once the machine restarts it comes back to the exact same state, but obviously this is quite annoying, but maybe free mode would fix it?? 

Thanks all

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:03 AM

1st issue free play, simple open the bottom door and when it finishes inisalizing press the cancel button

2nd issue the power pack at the bottom of the machine next to the cash box is probably failing, it will need replacing, I expect it had a sanken one in there, replace with a stadium one, they can be found 2nd hand via internet
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 Goalmaster6

Goalmaster6

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:08 PM

1st issue free play, simple open the bottom door and when it finishes inisalizing press the cancel button

2nd issue the power pack at the bottom of the machine next to the cash box is probably failing, it will need replacing, I expect it had a sanken one in there, replace with a stadium one, they can be found 2nd hand via internet

Thanks for your reply! I have managed to get the machine into free play now which is great. 

Regarding the power supply, the Sanken one that is inside it is 44v https://www.ebay.co....tm/352633847242

Could I replace it with this Stadium PSU? https://www.ebay.co....KMAAOSwjBRdSY7T

Many thanks for your help. 

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

Yes you can as that's what I did to mine with the he same problems and they have a Bulit in fan to cool it down
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 Goalmaster6

Goalmaster6

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 10:32 AM

Great, Thanks very much for your help! I shall get a stadium psu ordered. 

Ash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users