• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:05 AM

I think I have messed up big time, I tried to put a game on my Rio using updates option and I think it did not like it. Don't think it was compatible, but it was not a game from my T7.

I now I have an error on the screen and it won't boot, I tried looking at using an image that Spa gave me a while ago from google drive, but it says it does not work or exist.

Has anyone please got an image that I could restore it back to on my hdd please?? I am not sure how to find out what exec I have, I could really use some help here, dumb thing to do.   Just paid £25.00 to the gambling commission too, so I could sell the machine on.  Please can you help.  I think I might need to re-image the machine.  (No backup image as IDE) Drive still reads on USB 2.0 fine using a caddy. 

I have not tried to do a backup restore, nor have I deleted anything off the drive.

Many thanks.Attached File  Screenshot (153).png   351.45KB   0 downloads

Oh I am a bit, sort of not allowed on DIF anymore...........so no good me asking there I'm afraid, crap happens.

Attached Files

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#2 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:35 PM

The image is still there. I can't check it as I don't have a rio.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#3 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:44 PM

Image does not work, please see attached pictures, either that or I just can't get AEOMI to run it.

Also I now know my exec version as follows, I don't know if this image you shared has the same exec as me, would I not run into further problems with coin mech and hopper and note reader not working?  When using someone else's clone?:

Attached Files

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#4 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:46 PM

Forgot to say, licensed game is Rainbow Riches £1.00 play only!  (Enhanced Rio Cabinet)

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#5 fruitnutter

fruitnutter

• Regulars
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:06 PM

The problem you are going to have is that your machine has a hasp inside it. Your operating system will be linked to that hasp, and only that hasp. Therefore, using someone else's image is not going to work. It was only from exec 9.x onwards that the operating system was no longer linked to a specific hasp.

Coin mech, hopper, and note reader are not your enemies here, the hasp (runtime key id) mismatch is.

It'll be worth a try reimaging the drive, but it may be a case of getting a replacement pc from barcrest.

#6 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:16 PM

The problem you are going to have is that your machine has a hasp inside it. Your operating system will be linked to that hasp, and only that hasp. Therefore, using someone else's image is not going to work. It was only from exec 9.x onwards that the operating system was no longer linked to a specific hasp.

Coin mech, hopper, and note reader are not your enemies here, the hasp (runtime key id) mismatch is.

It'll be worth a try reimaging the drive, but it may be a case of getting a replacement pc from barcrest.

Really?  I've had 3 different pcs in mine, and off the top of my head, loads of different images, ie Spas image, Chas's image, Nails image. etc.

:)

NQ.

#7 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:51 PM

Yeah, no hasp. These use the pic chip via the game card.

So, Niall, my image runs on your unit? If so, that confirms it works :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#8 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:33 PM

Really?  I've had 3 different pcs in mine, and off the top of my head, loads of different images, ie Spas image, Chas's image, Nails image. etc.

:)

NQ.

Niallquinn please can i have a copy of an image from you for my ide hard drive for my Rio x?  my exec is version 2 .

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#9 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:09 PM

Yeah, no hasp. These use the pic chip via the game card.

So, Niall, my image runs on your unit? If so, that confirms it works :)

If I try get it to work, downloaded from your google drive...this is what you get! file is backup3,

Attached File  Screenshot (153).png   351.45KB   1 downloads

Does not work Spa honest, says it don't exist :( :o  :nah:

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#10 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:47 PM

Attached Files

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#11 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 11:13 PM

Mmmm that helps, thanks.  No harm in trying a bpak to play a game in demo mode.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#12 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:58 AM

If I try get it to work, downloaded from your google drive...this is what you get! file is backup3,

attachicon.gifScreenshot (153).png

Does not work Spa honest, says it don't exist :( :o  :nah:

It does work mate, that's the one I always use when mine f***s up.

NQ.

#13 fruitnutter

fruitnutter

• Regulars
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:57 PM

Krayzee has an incompatible version of AOMEI to the one Niallquinn uses - that's why it is coming up with an error message.

#14 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:15 PM

It does work mate, that's the one I always use when mine f***s up.

NQ.

That is because its PC MK6 and Not PCMK5 and the version is exec 4 not 2.  The image works, but it's the wrong image for my machine.

Krayzee has an incompatible version of AOMEI to the one Niallquinn uses - that's why it is coming up with an error message.

Really, Aomei is Aomei and works fine on my computer and burned an image of my T7 onto another drive without any issues, also works fine in my T7.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users