• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

Hi, this is going out to any Homer's Meltdown/Simpsons Epoch owners, AKA Johnyafc? Got a major problem with these 2 machines. Well, on some features I get offered a repeat chance, but I know that you can get them on the JP as I've heard it on one of Spa's videos. Can anyone help me mod these machines to do this on the JP? Also had it myself at Yarmouth, left with a tenor, not bad ay? Had to concentrate a lot as the sound wasn't too loud like in most arcades where Homer and his family are bellowing themselves horse lol. Is there also a way to control the sound volume on Epoch tech? Yeah I can just use the volume control on my lappy but I want to simulate the arcades where the speaker distorts. Thanks for looking and any replies are welcome.

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

Sure you only get a repeat chance on these if you fill the trails up to super jackpot.

Hold the bells mate.

#3 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

I know Tommy, but what I mean is I get the repeat, and it doesn't work, as in, game over.

#4 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:57 PM

Edit: does anyone know how to do volume in Epoch? Thanks.

#5 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

Edit: does anyone know how to do volume in Epoch? Thanks.

Volume on Epoch is changed via the refill key, turn key and use the buttons to find volume control, then hold 1 increases volume, when finished press start. Hope that makes sense.

#6 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:10 AM

I know Tommy, but what I mean is I get the repeat, and it doesn't work, as in, game over.

Thats just how it goes,the jp will only repeat when the % allows it to.

Hold the bells mate.

#7 jackpotjon05

jackpotjon05

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

Homers Meltdown and The Simpsons is an absolute b*stard for repeating.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's programmed to repeat on £5 jackpot, 10p play (if that's what it's set on)

Im sure many will agree, but Ive played this game for over 10+ years and NEVER got a repeat on it once.

Set it to higher stake, like £25, 30p and it will go then.

#8 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

Thanks all. Dangerousdave, please could you PM me a mod version of both mzshines at max volume? I could mess about with the volume control, but being totally blind, I am unable to do this. My screen reading software doesn't allow me to make changes, but I'll give it a go if you can't. Pretty sure Johnyafc has the higher stake setting on the first classic he made for meltdown and there's a simpsons set to higher stakes too. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users