• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

Okay now my first issue has now being resolved and sorted so it can't happen again. A second problem came a calling which this time is slightly tricky but a pain in solving but I'm nealry there but just haven't cracked the issue yet.

Okay let me explain that bit on a triple 777 we have 2 lovely screens now my top screen is showing such lovely pictures demostrating all my lovely nine games. Okay you may ask what's the problem then well you might have guessed it the game screen is now a distinct shade of greenish I say that after several hours of trying to sort the issue with the monitor.

Okay there I go again being rather vage so let me break it down a little so the technical boys on here can give there brilliant sugestions which can solve this annoying fault.

Top screen Reading are as follows: 61: 95: 67: 97: 69: 49

Bottom screen Reads 60: 100: 67: 97: 1: 49

I'm using the little buttons at the top of the screen when opening the top to adjust the colour now like I said I'm nealry there with tickering with the buttons although very annoying but is there a easy way of getting the colour back becuase I can't explain why the colour change becuase I'd hadnt touch the screen apart from wiping some fingerprints of the screen with a proper lcd cloth.

Is there? a default setting for these screen so I don't have to mess about with the screen setting or what??????

Also is there a manual available to download for the vegas screen version of the triple 777 and once this little problem is sorted is there a way of downloading more demo games to play on these machine?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

#2 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

No manual that I am aware of for the T777 screen, just the cab as a whole.

I can't help ATM, I have my own problems...

Attached File  Broken.JPG   91.43KB   2 downloads

#3 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

Hope you get the problem sorted a.s.a.p I'll keep on messing with the settings and hopefully the solution will just be around the corner well I can dream can't I

Edited by Tomasone, 08 June 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#4 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

No manual that I am aware of for the T777 screen, just the cab as a whole.

I can't help ATM, I have my own problems...

attachicon.gifBroken.JPG

I found a free manual online which may help its called the triple 777 MPU 6 field Manual just look it up okay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users