10 replies to this topic

#1 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

Well decided to visit a much older machine for a change,this will be a photo dx using images from guitars machine,This is a great game and never had any problems with either price of play or jackpot ratio,i don't think we have a decent dx of this unless m1adness did one? Images and buttons cabbed up ready for photoshop.

Attached Files

Hold the bells mate.

#2 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

Well decided to visit a much older machine for a change,this will be a photo dx using images from guitars machine,This is a great game and never had any problems with either price of play or jackpot ratio,i don't think we have a decent dx of this unless m1adness did one? Images and buttons cabbed up ready for photoshop.

Nice

£8 version too.-never seen it on that setting.

There is a £6 version dx but I do not know the creator mate-bloody crackin game.

Another game that gave you a dam good play for your money.

Real look forward to this Tommy.

On another note maygays James Bond is that a runner now?? Recall Treasure island doing a video of the slot in his arcade.

Jay

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:03 PM

Think were missing sound roms for james bond,unless they were uploaded somewhere.

Hold the bells mate.

#4 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:05 PM

Think were missing sound roms for james bond,unless they were uploaded somewhere.

Real shame.

Hopefully they turn up as that is another corker of a slot.

Jay

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

Afiak know this version was never released as there's no layout with the card/cludeo section so will look forward  to playing this oldie again, i was thinking of doing a impact machine to fill mfme 5's gaps in where there's no layouts yet any idea's?

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:27 PM

Love it :)

#7 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:28 PM

Afiak know this version was never released as there's no layout with the card/cludeo section so will look forward  to playing this oldie again, i was thinking of doing a impact machine to fill mfme 5's gaps in where there's no layouts yet any idea's?

http://www.fruit-emu...&id=1105&full=1

Here it is Vectra

It is in the downloads

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 04 February 2017 - 09:29 PM.

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:48 PM

so it is, looks like a madness design 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#9 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:02 PM

The m1adness layouts make me wish i could rubber band the area of the layout i want to play and it zooms into the full machine cutting out the side art to the left

#10 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:51 AM

Great, smashing to see, an older, already DX'd machine, getting a great looking update. This was one one of my favourite machines of this era, along with Noels House Party.

One of the previous DX's and the one in the link on this thread, I believe was done by someone called Scorpio, who also did the machine, with the stopwatch, that was a Winner Takes All clone. Their layouts, were becoming very promising, then they just disappeared or possibly went under a different name.

For me m1adness DX's, are one of the few times, where I think the sideart works well, even in fullscreen mode in the new emulator, they looked good.

As for James Bond, I seem to remember that was a possible release, back in the m1adness days, but like mentioned, I don't think the sound was available back then.

#11 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

I remember playing this one in Reel Fruits a while back it was a fun game and you new your money would last

I can't wait to see how you do the card lamps

Good Luck with it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users