Granny Machines

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:54 PM

As I've mentioned before, if any of your lamps are not completely over the background image, you will get this error. It will be fixed in the update.

Hi Wizard, will there be a plan to add the payout sounds to other techs?

#22 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

Hi

Yes it is a security chip on the board the only chip sets that may run are the chuzzy ones as thay use there own board and you have to remove the sec chip to get the board seated on mainboard, and thay are a tight fit, well the one I have for my super red bar is :)  I don't know if any one has looked at the chuzzy roms yet, the only issue may be that on the board there is a rotary selection switch and you have to set this depending on the game you have the kit in,

Cliff C

#23 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:40 PM

If the sec chips are needed i have 3 different ones, they seem to be colour based. One colour for each jp/software code. Eg my sec chip out of my bar x 7 will work in any bar x including red bar., big 7 game that starts with software letter A. Software versions starting with C use a different sec chip and have a different colour on the chip. The C software code are for the £35 upgrades.
Hold the bells mate.

#24 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:05 PM

Don't think I've played that one captain haddock. Looks I interesting. Electrocoin did start using SC5 on their hi techs I believe.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#25 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:30 AM

Yep like TC said, it runs but not properly.  Shame :(

Tis a great shame as this again is a g8 slot-but such a big taker!!!

Jay

#26 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:38 AM

Don't think I've played that one captain haddock. Looks I interesting. Electrocoin did start using SC5 on their hi techs I believe.

J

There are a lot of these in the arcades.

Started out as 3player kits but due to many getting emptied(regularly on 25p play)-they now are usually based as single units.

Set at 25p/50p/£1 multistake.

Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users