Photo
- - - - -

If your making a layout and about to release, or thinking of making one... Read This.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

Hey guys. Just want to make a request to all of you lovely layout creators. 

I dont know how many other people would share the same opinion, but im just putting it out there.

I have played several new releases recently and found them to give out a good streak or JP within the first £5 of credit, however could I ask if you could rape the hell out of them before uploading, so at least the first JP could be a little bit of a challenge.

I know some of you might not agree, or even think about this, but I was just putting it out there. If you think this is a good idea, then please pull some jackpots out before zipping up your layout.. 

If not, then just keep up the awesome work :) 

Please delete this thread if this is gonna cause problems, or whatever, im just trying to get an idea out there.

Thank you 

Nick

#2 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

Sorry nick not making a fuss. As like myself maybe others alike. I always clear the Ram File or delete It. Before playing so it opens the machines game play wide open to get a better feel of the game.

Not to wee on your fireworks on what your saying. There is a point its a 50/50 question. Maybe do what we use too do generate a poll or a vote?.   

Many Thanks

Impact

Edited by impact, 08 November 2016 - 06:33 PM.

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:56 PM

My recent deal layout was happy from upload,this was not on purpose but from test playing whilst building the layout. Not a machine i would play so was uploaded once completed.
Hold the bells mate.

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:41 PM

i see where he's coming from, in the old days of mfme we, especially the likes of ploggy used to have happy rams sometimes separate from the actual game or even have high percentages sometimes unrealistically high, personally i like to average my layouts out and set them on a reasonable percentage say 84% not too tight or to generous that way it gives the game a more arcade feel, with the exception of clubbers where you'd have to put in £££££'s before any good gameplay .

Dond's on the other hand from reading write ups etc, it looks like as with my home machine there's no actual game play involved just force.force.force for the jackpot/mega streak.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:50 PM

NYP you might choose a better analogy than "rape the hell out of them" highly offensive and not in good taste - i know what you meant by it,but there may be noobs who dont...just a thought ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#6 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:01 PM

Remember Tutti Fruity, it paid the JP on every board for the first 36 years!

Well it felt like that long.

M

#7 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

I hadn't even thought of clearing the RAM. I shall do that from now on.

I agree and take on board every comment, Thanks :)

Thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users