what should happen?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bloggs

Bloggs

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 06:26 PM

what should happen when i have downloaded both the rom and layout :oops: i am new and dont know much and i have read faq so plz can ya help!

#2 Wozza

Wozza

Advanced Member

• Gold Supporters
  • 453 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 06:51 PM

Ok, follow these steps

Download MFME 1.1 (MFME.ZIP)
For each Machine you wish to play
Download The Layout in the required format, eiither classic for basic format or DX for a more realistic format. You will also need the ROMS so download these as well

eg. For the Simpsons download the DX layout (simpsonsDX.zip) and then download the ROMS (simpsonsroms.zip)

Now create a new folder on your hard drive (eg C:MFME) and unzip the MFME zip file into it this should put a file called MFME11.exe into this directory. Now create a new folder under the MFME directory (e.g. C:MFMESimpsons) and extract the layout zip and rom zip into this directory. now run the MFME11 exe and select File Load Game and navigate to the Simpsons Directory and open the .gam file (e.g. The Simpsons DX.gam) and the machine should now load.

Good Luck

#3 Bloggs

Bloggs

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 07:26 PM

thanx, one more thing i got the screen up but then i cant see the buttons please help m8, thanx a mill, Jonny

#4 Wozza

Wozza

Advanced Member

• Gold Supporters
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 09:21 PM

Try to increase the Screen size to 1024 X 768. You can do this by right clicking on the desktop and select Properties then click the Settings tab.

Sometimes there are hidden buttens under the layout try dragging the border at the bottom of the machine.

Also note usually the shortcut keys are

0 = Insert £1 Poin
1 = Hold Reel 1
2 = Hold Reel 2
3 = Hold Reel 3

Just trail and error the keys for fearures (maybee 'F') or Bonus (maybee 'B') etc.

#5 Bloggs

Bloggs

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 08:14 AM

thanx :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users