- - - - -

Emptiers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2003 - 04:44 PM

Are emptiers legal? If they are will someone post some on the forum.
Thanks

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 07:53 PM

Isnt this just a case of forum misuse?
I mean, yeah, I misuse the forums to a certain extent, asking for help with the machines I own...but this is an emulation forum. This is not called the 'Leech Cheats From Machine Playaz!' forum now, is it?
I can understand why you would ask us for emptiers, but that whole scene is really a 'share and share alike' type system, i.e you send someone some 'cheats' and you get some 'cheats' in return.

Oh, heres an emptier for you, Donkey Kong which is think is by Maygay...Keep holding down the cancel button and you will always get skill nudges....thats a) IF you find a DK machine, and B) IF it hasnt been rechipped....and theres f**k all chance of that happening! Perhaps you should try the 'Cheats Trade' thread for more help....lol!

As far as I am aware...an Emptier is legal, as it is basically a flaw in the software that allows the machine to pay out over its %age....it becomes Illegal when you have to attach a car battery and a microwave to the machine to make it work. They are basically ways to empty the hopper/tubes of a machine, which will result in a profit. If you manage to stumble upon one, which is pretty unlikely, as most are 'critically updated' to correct them, I think its wise to keep it to yourself, the more people that know, the more likely it is to be chipped out.
.....I'm not saying that you shouldnt send any info my way though!

BarcrestBenito [a.k.a BellfruitBenito]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users