just like to say thanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tripodbeatz

tripodbeatz

• Regulars
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

hi guys been on ere for a while now never realy said hello think i joined in 2007 think i had a chat in the old chat box ,like to say thanks for all the hard work you guys do and thanks to guitar for amber  loving playing it now i figured it out ,when i got a bit of spair cash going to donate as keeping this site going and at least contribute something to what you guys do.

i produce music and record as well, im no good at photo shop or codeing but if you need fruity samples cleaning or any made id be glad to help out as this is my main skill ,just drop me a pm and i see what i can do. if you want to check out my tunes to see what i can do pop to ere https://soundcloud.com/r-f-signal

thanks once again Richie aka tripodbeatz :thumbs_up:

#2 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:56 AM

Hi there... better late than never introducing yourself and we're glad you've stuck with us here at Fruit Emu.

Your idea to do things with sample sounds is a very interesting and exciting idea and I'm sure many members here within our FME community will love to know how it progresses, as will we here in the staff too - no matter how you contribute in FME, it is the taking part and the passion for FME within our community that matters the most in my opinion.
  • ady likes this
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users