- - - - -

Idiots Guide

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kes04_*

Guest_Kes04_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2003 - 10:55 PM

Hello, totally new to the site and all that sort of stuff. I only want to download a few fruit machines that i've come up against in the past but i'm at a bit of loss at what I have to download etc first.

Can anyone give me a fool proof idiots guide of what I have to download, in what order etc...

cheers

Kes

ps I read the stuff the the newbies "should read first" but still... 8O :?:

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 03:14 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...d3e7b5b48da1ae9

If you cut-and-paste this to your address bar this is an answer I gave a little while ago........

#3 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 06:38 AM

I'm currently working on some guides for newbies on the emulators and roms.

Wozza looked like he could do with a hand so i took it on.

Cant give you an eta as yet but once i have done i will post a new forum topic with the links on.

Cheers

Paul
N/A

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:56 AM

How you doing on these Paul?...if it's a case of writing a step-by-step on how to download and run a machine, change settings etc....... then i'll be happy to assist you with one if you want. But if you will include the programming side then that's not me!!.let me know...adydb

#5 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:52 PM

At the moment i have a load of documents which have been written in the past. Most of them are pretty simple and its just a case of writing like you said how the emulator works and how to download the roms and get them running.

I was hoping to get a team of three people together to tackle one emulator each out of BFM , JPEMU and MFME / MPU 3/4

If you want to take on one of these it would make the job quicker.

I dont mind if you want to take on one of the above and just write a guide as to how the emulator works and how to download and run the roms.

I dont want to go into all the advance side of things as yet like creating your own designs etc. but some people like to know that they can unlock the machine and move the reels about plus the no lose gamble using the back door switch.

Send me a private message if you are interested and i will send you a link to the current document set and my email address so we can decide what you want to do.

Anyone else interested ???
N/A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users