• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

OK, title says it all, but what was Fruit-Emu offline for? I was going to reply to the Epoch July update but couldn't. Only just got online this morning and posted a reply. I had to re-sign in. Also, I am going to another festival with the same group of people and the festival is called "Wilderness". I'm going on the 9th of Aughust. Please tell me what kind of festival this is if you know of it and where it is. Many thanks, Thomas.

#2 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

Its in Cornbury Park, 

Im assuming you mean this festival..

http://www.wildernes...om/full-lineup/

#3 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

OK, title says it all, but what was Fruit-Emu offline for? I was going to reply to the Epoch July update but couldn't. Only just got online this morning and posted a reply. I had to re-sign in. Also, I am going to another festival with the same group of people and the festival is called "Wilderness". I'm going on the 9th of Aughust. Please tell me what kind of festival this is if you know of it and where it is. Many thanks, Thomas.

I would think that Duplu was updating the server that FME runs on and that was the reason for the downtime. If you have any problems click the run command in the Start box. type ipconfig/dnsflush   (works in XP). sorts any IP problems etc.

It wasn't off very long :clock: , were you getting withdrawal symptoms ??? I was. :biglaugh:

Enjoy the festival.

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Was off houes for me it just kept saying server moved bla bla,did the dns flush and still didn't work :D

#5 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

I would think that Duplu was updating the server that FME runs on and that was the reason for the downtime. If you have any problems click the run command in the Start box. type ipconfig/dnsflush   (works in XP). sorts any IP problems etc.

It wasn't off very long :clock: , were you getting withdrawal symptoms ??? I was. :biglaugh:

Enjoy the festival.

That'd be ipconfig /flushdns :).

In Vista or later it requires an elevated command prompt. Search for cmd.exe and when it shows, hold CTRL+SHIFT and press enter to get the elevated prompt (or just restart :))

MacOS users can run this from that command prompt dscacheutil –flushcache to perform the same task...

#6 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ha Ha!!! Magz, I was waiting for someone to spot that error.

Thanks for pointing that out, sorry.

#7 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

:) No probs - close enough :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users