2 replies to this topic

#1 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hey guys and girls,

I was hoping anyone who has played 4 King or Reel King online could help.

Basically today i had a little £20 gamble and played 4 King Cash...Managed to get the scrolls and to my amazement all 5 scrolls popped up...I Was Buzzing!!!!!

However my initial excitment turned to complete disbelief when on £1 stake the 5 scrolls gave me an unbelivable £24 quid.

I feel like ive been cheated and was wondering who here has had 5 scrolls and how much they won?

I alaways thought 5 scrolls is normally jackpot or if not about half of jackpot,

Thoughts?

Edited by nick_uk_911, 28 January 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#2 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

4-King Cash doesn't work in the same way as Reel King unfortunately.  You most probably triggered the feature from lighting the banner letters, which gives a bonus feature that can give a lot of kings, but not much money (although it can pay the jackpot occasionally).

If it was Reel King you were playing online you'd have been very unlucky not to have got the jackpot from 5 scrolls, although it isn't guaranteed.  The online version of Reel King is the best version in existence - a lot of the variants you see in arcades and bookies have been watered down a lot and don't act like the original version.

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#3 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Bloody right it doesnt work the same way lol! A few spins after i got 1 scroll and got £25 quid ...£1 more than what i got from all 5 scrolls!, Well it was the first and last time i shall be playing that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users