Machine Is In Demo/free Play Mode , How To Take It Out *newbie*

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 adamblaby

adamblaby

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hi there , first of all im new to this site and to fruit machines . i was recently given one for free and so i thought i'd set it up , but it seems to be stuck in demo/free play mode and when turned on gives me 12.50 everytime. It is an ancient machine but it still plays okay , and is pretty good condition . The machine is The Spice Is Right , Barcrest . When i turn it on it says something along the lines of 15C25 T5IR.6Y then GENESIS then 15.00C 25P PLAY then DOOR 78.00 (78.00 is where the credit is shown).

Any help would be greatly appreciated , I'm assuming the door means something is open but they are both closed. [

Thanks again . Adam

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

the switches have been disabled just inside the door (white switch) so it thinks the doors are open. simply re-connect the wires and you`ll be able to put cash in.

door 78.00 means door open and 78% aiming payout

#3 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Or they might just have undone one screw and swivelled the switch out the way - it's very common.

#4 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

this really pisses me off not many things do .. but when you try and help some1 .. and not reply as to wether ..what you told them to do has worked or helped them .. then its a total waste of time ... for both ..
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users