• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:12 AM

I was wondering whether anyone has a zipped file with all the jpemu , bfm , mfme plus all the roms available.
I understand it may be in the regions of 100's of Mb but is one available.

As you can tell im kinda lazy in downloading all the parts seperatly so it was just a thought.

Anyone ?? or even on cd ???

#2 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:21 AM

No there isn't.

However there are certain individuals who have sold CD's with quantities of ROMs and Layouts on ebay, usually to the distaste of the FME community.

Someone called Troutman has also offered a CD service in the past where you send him blank CD's and he sents you everything released so far, but I am not sure if he is still offering this service.

#3 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:52 AM

The CD service mentioned by JustInfo is still offered by Troutman, but you will need to be a member of the Poundrun forums to contact him.

Fruit-Emu may implement a CD service in the future for its members. At the moment I simply don't have the time to get this off the ground.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:55 AM

However there are certain individuals who have sold CD's with quantities of ROMs and Layouts on ebay, usually to the distaste of the FME community.

Some of these CDs are quite old now as well and only offer a limited amount of the machines available in the FME community.

Basically, don't buy them - they will offer you nothing more than you can find on this and other FME related sites.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#5 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 12:10 PM

However there are certain individuals who have sold CD's with quantities of ROMs and Layouts on ebay' date=' usually to the distaste of the FME community.[/quote']

Some of these CDs are quite old now as well and only offer a limited amount of the machines available in the FME community.

Basically, don't buy them - they will offer you nothing more than you can find on this and other FME related sites.

Can't disagree with that one, they are a complete waste of time.

In case there is any confusion, I was not putting this forward as a viable solution to your request, merely stating the distaste of the community with regards to these.

Troutman service is the way to go, assuming he still offers it.

#6 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 02:14 PM

Looks like Troutman reads this board!!

He has put up a complete romset

http://www.poundrun....21463#post21463

Edit: Romset list, roms are available from him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users