MPU Mecca - Just Got This

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MPU Mecca

MPU Mecca

• Regulars
  • 10806 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

Wandered into town this avvy and was looking for an old crt monitor for a project. Asked someone about it and they told me to go to a shop (big sprawling place over 6 floors) called IBS (I Buy Shite :lol: ) Not joking, it had this on a sign on the way in. After I stopped laughing I noticed this mpu4 clubber in the corner. (with some others) Got it, and the monitor delivered for £50. It's minging and a Mod 2. They said it 'lit up' which I found hard to believe as it had no fuses... I guess it depends on what you mean by 'lit up' Its shit high but the battery damage isn't too bad. The dust seems to have protected the tracks! I'll fire it up in a few days. Glasses perfect, cab not too bad, although it's been broken into in the past so will need some repairing. And some little bastards have taken stanley knives to the buttons. Anyone know where I can get new ones? Always fancied a clubber tbh. It's obvious on the cleanup that this machine was on 40 B&H before it died.

Innit nice when you just stumble across one and have it home in 30 mins without all that eBay shite!

The other machine was a Barcrest 'Time Machine' and a BFM one which I can't remember but it was in a similar cab to cops and robbers.

The Time Machine and the BFM are still there if anyone wants them.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMAG0169.jpg
  • Attached Image: IMAG0170.jpg

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users