- - - - -

Bwb Red Hot Fever

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

Going to have a bash at this while I await my pc returning. Im going to try and do it for an amber release if I can manage it. Im not sure when it will be ready but I belive doug is doing a classic in mfme so you wont have to wait too long, here is what it looks like so far. As you can see I have only just started to lamp it. I am trying some new techniques with this so it may look tosh when finished. It may also get an mfme release, will have to wait and see.

Attached Files

#2 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Looks good Rob..never seen this one before in the wild..look forward to giving it a go. :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#3 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

i might just have to kiss you rob !! love this machine have been waiting for some time for it too.

Alfie

Edit: if you need a tester ill do it!!

Edited by piesthecat, 02 August 2011 - 01:16 PM.

#4 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Does anyone know if the bits at the end of the red arrows (the lines up) are lampped at all? I can't remember and now the fair has gone I can't take a look for myself.

Attached Files

#5 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

Does anyone know if the bits at the end of the red arrows (the lines up) are lampped at all? I can't remember and now the fair has gone I can't take a look for myself.

Don't think these are lamped specifically mate. I am indeed doing a classic - it's coming along and I'll release it in a few days.

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:33 PM

Don't think these are lamped specifically mate. I am indeed doing a classic - it's coming along and I'll release it in a few days.

Great mate cant wait, it is another one of my faves, so much going on and good and frequent features, not like the dnod shite. I managed to throttle mr Edmonds the other day :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  dond.png   4.15MB   44 downloads

#7 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Looks good looking forward to this one.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#8 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

few more done

Attached Files

• Attached File  wip.png   2.1MB   33 downloads

#9 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• Bronze Supporters
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

few more done

this is looking excellent so far :)

#10 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

few more done

looks awsum :notworthy:

#11 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

Must be taking ages to draw round everything that carefully, some beautiful lamping there. Looking forward to firing this up in Amber!

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

Yes guitar it is quite tedious and time consuming :yes: but its getting there.

Attached Files

#13 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:44 AM

Great mate cant wait, it is another one of my faves, so much going on and good and frequent features, not like the dnod shite. I managed to throttle mr Edmonds the other day :)

He don't seem that bothered Rob :mask: maybe you should go for the boss of endemol next time :biglaugh:
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#14 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

Hoping someone who has played this machine recently can help me. I haven't played it for well over 5 years...

Is the FEVER section at the top left of the machine lamped red? It seems to me like it might have both normal and red lamps, like Italian Job. Can anyone confirm?

#15 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hoping someone who has played this machine recently can help me. I haven't played it for well over 5 years...

Is the FEVER section at the top left of the machine lamped red? It seems to me like it might have both normal and red lamps, like Italian Job. Can anyone confirm?

nope

#16 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:00 AM

I played it last week at gloucester fair and when I got it lit it just flashed and was not red doug. Also If I remeber when watching it in attract mode it has a lot of dimmed lamping. The number trail for one was dimmed in attract mode. This should look quite good in amber :)

#17 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Here ya go :) running in Amber

#18 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:56 AM

Here ya go :) running in Amber

That looks sweet :)

i really cant wait to play on amber it looks like it going to be fun :)

Guitar you have done a smashing job on project Amber well done mate

#19 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:21 AM

Well that's looks good. Amber is looking like it means business, well done so far Guitar. Sure when the first version is released, we can all list any improvements / suggestions.

I'm impressed and not to big to say I've changed my opinion on Amber (sceptical as I am), I like to see actual evidence, not talking about it all the time - It's there too see now, no question. I think it will be a couple of versions before it's there, but you can see the sheer work / effort gone in here by Guitar, that is to be applauded (also good that questions are being answered by Guitar directly, that is what we need, so important).

Looks really good RH (sorry for babbling on your WIP).
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

Brilliant stuff! really good seeing these vids with the games loading and running,can i just ask on the first layout you loaded was that a full size base art and thats why you was scrolling? then i saw it loaded in at normal size great stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users