- - - - -

Just had a visit!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:53 PM

Last week i got a letter from the job centre saying "notification of a visit" so i ring them up asking whats up. They said it's just a check to see if all the stuff they have on my file is up to date. I said well can't we do that over the phone, but she said no it has to be done in person. I was like ok no bother to me.

So today i answed the door and this guy said hi i'm mr ross from the fraud investigation team. I'm like wtf? I let him into my room and we had a chat. He said that two people have contacted the free fraud line and said i was working in a petrol station and i had my partner living with me. He asked if this was true and i said yeah it is.

He was like oh so you admit it then. I said right do you guys do your homework before you come on these visits? Because if you do then you would have seen that i contacted you when i started work and handed in a letter to say i had started work on so and so date and you would of seen i was only in the job for 2 and a half months. On the second issue of my girlfriend thats all ok too. I'm on incapacity benefit which means i've paid enough national insurance over the last 3 years and because i'm paying myself it don't matter who lives with me or how much they earn.

He said i will have t check into that and got me to sign the statement.

What a f*****g joke tho. Why did they waste money on sending him when they could of saved them a wasted trip if they had used there computers. It just makes me so pissed off. And for the fat lesbian down stairs who grassed me up i think it's pay back time. Lets the games begin. :-)

#2 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

DWP is a bit of a sore point with me - they dont know their arses from their elbows, and as for anyone who "grasses" they are the lowest form of life imaginable - you can be safe in the knowledge of what goes around comes around.....

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#3 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

Round here they let all the dole scum get away with it, people i know dont work gets everything paid for them.........hes got no excuse he can drive etc told him to get a job with me, his answer 'he dont want to work shifts'
Posted Image

#4 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

I have had the same, over Housing Benefit, for the past 9 months, with Erewash Borough Council.

Those who know me well enough, know I am a full-time carer for mum, and have given up loads to look after her, and also save various outfits like the NHS, an absolute fortune, so naturally, I have certain obligations and protection under law, but even so, it's still a constant battle to get anywhere with anything. Also, my own mental health has not been great at all.

Around Feb last year, had both Housing Benefit and Council Tax payments suspended, due to a complaint made by a person (Who is a violent bastard at the best of times) near mum's (The two slags the council sent, indirectly admitted it was him). Reason given at the start, is I was apparently sub-letting my place, which then changed to me not living at my flat enough, and spending too much time with mum.

Under law, there is what is known as a 13 week and a 52 week rule, which covers time spent away from home, explained here: Leicester City Council - Benefits whilst away from home This case, by rights, should be pretty much strait forward, but it dragged on for a good nine months, at one point, me coming very close to being evicted.

As a carer, I am covered under BOTH rules, and the time spent away is also resettable.

The two fraud nazi's they sent, was the same two bull-dyke lesbo's, that had me mum, some 4 years back, and then, they swore they was coming for me next.

Anyways, long story short, won my case, in a rather bizarre fashion, when my housing association (Fantastic guys they have working for them), phoned me, wondering WTF was going off, as my account was up to date. Turned out EBC took it upon themselves to suddenly review my case, and allow it, without even telling me, my housing association, or my case worker at Shelter / Notts Housing Advice.

I have absolutely nothing but praise for BOTH my Housing Association (Three Valleys, Mike Ellis and Pat Somerfield, now retired), and Samantha @ Notts Housing Advice. If it was not for these folks, I would be on the streets, no thanks to EBC.

Main battle is now won, but part two is just starting, and I am going in, armed to the frigging hilt, after EBC's arse, and especially those two bull-dykes, with my local borough councillor (Who loves nothing better, than ripping EBC to bits, at every given chance), and Samantha from Notts Housing Advice at the ready.

I am so gonna enjoy, launching a full-scale attack against EBC, and especially those two bull-dykes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users