• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tobybennett

tobybennett

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:20 PM

Hi all,

Completely new to all the technical side of the fruit machine, although I love playing them. Have just purchased a Maygay 'London Underground' machine, but don't have a manual. Just wondering if anyone has one? Mainly I would like to know all the DIP switch settings, and how I can get it paying out etc.

Much appreciated in advance.

Toby

#2 Matt1975

Matt1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hi all,

Completely new to all the technical side of the fruit machine, although I love playing them. Have just purchased a Maygay 'London Underground' machine, but don't have a manual. Just wondering if anyone has one? Mainly I would like to know all the DIP switch settings, and how I can get it paying out etc.

Much appreciated in advance.

Toby

Can't help with the DIP switch settings. But, what do you mean by getting it paying out etc?

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

Have a look at DADsFME (link on my sig)

I know he hosts a few manuals there.

#4 tobybennett

tobybennett

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

Just found the manual guys, no worries!

A quick thing though (forgive, me I'm a bit of a newbie). Do I need the refill key to let the machine know I have filled up the hopper? Because it's not paying out, even though I chucked £30 straight into the hopper.

Cheers

#5 Matt1975

Matt1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:27 PM

Just found the manual guys, no worries!

A quick thing though (forgive, me I'm a bit of a newbie). Do I need the refill key to let the machine know I have filled up the hopper? Because it's not paying out, even though I chucked £30 straight into the hopper.

Cheers

No you don't.

If the machine isn't in free play the machine should pay out if you manually filled the hopper.

Only thing I can things I can think of is either

1. Your cash door is open, or the cherry switch isn't making contact and therefore it's inb free play.

or

2. Your hopper is disconnected, check the connections.

#6 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

You don't have to have a refill key for the machine, but it does help, and makes life easier, with some aspects of the machine, like volume controls.

Most common refill key, is an L+F (Lowe And Fletcher) 87000, and is of the flat sort.

Not sure what Maygay Epoch's take, but worth asking over @ The Mecca, as they can probs sort you with one, at minimal cost (probs under a fiver posted).

#7 DeJaVu

DeJaVu

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:55 AM

Have a manual if needed......
You could try knocking off switch 7 on bank 1..
"Take-it-easy & Enjoy"
DeJaVu

#8 DeJaVu

DeJaVu

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:26 AM

Its Switch 6 on Switch Bank 2 (SB2 - SW14)
"Take-it-easy & Enjoy"
DeJaVu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users