7 replies to this topic

#1 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

So as you will probably have noticed, Blues Boys is running, CHR was easier than I thought and its done.

Now I have been working towards this day for a long long time and so would really like a layout designer who is prepared to put a lot of time and care into the DX for it. My skills arent really what you would call skills, when it comes to artwork.

So please apply here. Hi res pictures will be supplied of the real machine, along with hi res scans of the reels and the full manual, not the half manual we have on the repro.

I'll ready the classic, and go through FMEF's editor with the designer. Just seems a waste to do a bad DX for it after all this time and build up.

In the mean time I will be finalising the editor, sorting the 5th reel emulation and getting it all ready to release.

Next emu release will be known as FMEFv2. Starting from a decent base which shouldnt have to change too much.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#2 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:07 AM

I really would love to do it...BUT! I think that if you want a super quality layout which it should definitely be then I reckon one of the top designers should do it. Maybe Ploggy ;) there are others but I can think of any off top of my head lol.

:cool:

Kriss

Edited by kriss, 17 September 2009 - 04:14 AM.

#3 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

Ploggy, Fuzion, DAD or Pook. If they have the time, you just really can't get better than any 1 of those!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#4 l3ullets

l3ullets

• New Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:37 PM

Excellent news, nice to see all your hard work coming to fruit!
Lets hope 1 of the top 4/5 designers have the hours to put in.

#5 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:08 PM

I could take it on mate but it would be a very long time to get it completed and I'm guessing you want it sooner rather than later.

J

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

Well done guitar i cant belive you have the best ever fruit machine running. I cant wait for this to be done so i hope that someone takes it on soon :cool::cool: I would have had a go but im not use to the emu and have pc problems at the minute so will leave it to some one else.:p:p:p

#7 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:02 PM

It looks at the moment like it will be Ross doing it. He's certainly a dab hand with photoshop. Though Im sure if anyone else really wants to do it, there's no harm in two layouts.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#8 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

Looking forward to Ross's Layout :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users