9 replies to this topic

#1 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

ok if this has been done b4 im sorry but i thought it would be a good idea we have all played machines in real life and lost more money than we should have but i aint had anything like this happen thank god it was only for fun i was playing a machine tonight jumping gems a classic done by johnnyafc its a well done classic and lots of fun its a £25 jackpot and i put £210 in only got £3 back it just wouldnt give the top feature or a jackpot i cant believe it i cant be arsed with it anymore anyway im going to put a screen shot up of the machine to show how bad it did play so if anyone else has any horror storys like this they can get it off there chest here and maybe show us a pic anyway i will be back on it tomorrow trying to sort it out lol

ps i just wanna say that i hope johnnyafc didnt mind me doing this i just couldnt believe how bad a machine can play when ur tryin ur best to win lol

Attached Files

#2 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:46 AM

I remember when the club version of this came in local, persuaded the father to have a go

50p in, hidden IM £150 off the stacks.

lucky twat :lol:

It was 3 months till it paid another jp :lol:

#3 dingleclaret

dingleclaret

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:18 AM

is this machine available for download searched for it but cant find it

#4 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:15 AM

is this machine available for download searched for it but cant find it

Its an empire so it wont be hosted on here but you can get it from dads fme.

#5 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

ok if this has been done b4 im sorry but i thought it would be a good idea we have all played machines in real life and lost more money than we should have but i aint had anything like this happen thank god it was only for fun i was playing a machine tonight jumping gems a classic done by johnnyafc its a well done classic and lots of fun its a £25 jackpot and i put £210 in only got £3 back it just wouldnt give the top feature or a jackpot i cant believe it i cant be arsed with it anymore anyway im going to put a screen shot up of the machine to show how bad it did play so if anyone else has any horror storys like this they can get it off there chest here and maybe show us a pic anyway i will be back on it tomorrow trying to sort it out lol

ps i just wanna say that i hope johnnyafc didnt mind me doing this i just couldnt believe how bad a machine can play when ur tryin ur best to win lol

Doesn't suprise me at all most empire games are just pants:D

#6 Guest_c0nfu53dx_*

Guest_c0nfu53dx_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

I think some machines are programmed to regognise a force and just won't pay out if you carry on stuffing them.

#7 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

i just put another £75 in it with still no jackpot no wonder they dont want there machines on the site cos we can all see how they play that is sick and unreal how can a machine play like that at only a £25 jackpot?

#8 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

I played the dx of this and stuck in over £1,500 without taking a jp and it was still as dead as a dodo and not one flashing board too. TBH I think that some empire games are crazy and can suck like mad.

#9 graf

graf

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:00 AM

I played the dx of this and stuck in over £1,500 without taking a jp and it was still as dead as a dodo and not one flashing board too. TBH I think that some empire games are crazy and can suck like mad.

But do they not still have to stick the rules in regard to minimum payouts? So at some stage they have to streak like crazy just to get back into line.
Go on - blow it up. You know you want to

#10 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:11 AM

Arrrrrrrrrrgh use LITHOGRAPH font it looks a hell of alot better :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users