Repro News

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

So Cliff, this Pr0n - it's not home made is it?? :-D...

Hi

Pron what pron i know of no pron

Cliff C

#42 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

Is there a problem with the repro? its taking like 5/8 minutes to load a webpage and keeps logging me out when changing pages.

:radar:

#43 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

ive forgot my password and asked for it to be sent but ---

Send mail error! Error message: Couldn't send message! Last Response:550 Account is not local, relaying disallowed.

#44 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hi

I forgot to say in the 1st post anyone who would like to donate can e-mail me at admin@mailreproserv.no-ip.org for info you can actually pick what non fruit machine section you would like access to it dont have to be the pron. The length of time you get access for is determined by the size of the donation. I should point out min donation for access to these areas is £5.00

Regards

Cliff C

Did someone say pron?
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#45 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hi

The issue with the e-mail send has now been sorted and pron what pron i know of no pron.

Cliff C

#46 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:30 PM

f3ck sake, ive got a cashino, RR and rocky files to upload AND I CANT LOG IN.

im off to FF..

#47 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

Does anybody know whats up with the repo. I keep getting Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

#48 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

Hi

I have done some maintance on the server today so this should sort these issues if you are still getting them please let me know so i can look into the issues further.

Regards

Cliff C

#49 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

Hi

I have done some maintance on the server today so this should sort these issues if you are still getting them please let me know so i can look into the issues further.

Regards

Cliff C

Everythings working again now thanks.

#50 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

Hi All

A Couple of things to let you all know about

I have now added webmail the repro, if you would like to have your own private web only based e-mail account then you can now have this from the repro, there is no direct way i can link it from the site its self so you will need to follow the instructions below if you would like create an web mail account for yourself

To access the webmail just go to http:\\mailreproserv.no-ip.org:91 (note the 91 is important) you can then sign up for your webmail account use it as a spam catcher ect. The only info you need to provided is the name you want to have on for your address, the password you want, and also the question and answer question incase you need reset your password, once done you can log on right away using your e-mail address and your password as logon inf.

You can use this account as a Spam trap or when you sign up for sites you may not want other members of your family to know about ect, the service is purely web based so there is no e-mail at all sent to your other in boxes even a forgotten password is delt with online, hell we dont even ask for an alternate e-mail address.

Some of you may have allready noticed that In the repro resorces section I have now moved the roms ect into maufactuer folders and also put them in alphabetical folders this for 2 reasons one to make things easyer to find, and also to speed up page loading on the repro.

I have also now implimented proper back up system for the repro which will automaicly back up any changes to the both the program and the repro files once a week, this means in the event of a system fail the most we should lose would be any users who have joined since the last back up and any files added since the last backup.

And as you all know I have upped the repros speed by getting the max speed i can from my ISP

Regards

Cliff C

Edited by cliffc, 10 May 2010 - 12:20 PM.

#51 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hi

Ho yes one more thing I forgot to add In an bid to increase the use of the forums I have disabled the automatic log on to the virtaul folders option this means now when 1st logging on you will be taken to the forum page and you will have to click on the link for virtual folders at the top left of the page to go to the files download areas.

Regards

Cliff C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users