• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 red-14.com

red-14.com

• New Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:07 AM

Hi Guys,

I have a screamin Deamon fruit machine by extreme gaming and it just suddenly starting making a constant clicking noise which is coming from the speaker as when i pulled the connection out, it stopped. Also the machine does not initialise now and just clicks non stop.

When i turned it on this morning, it was fine for about 10 mins and then started again.

Any ideas what it may be?

#2 lovespuds

lovespuds

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

You might of moved another wire out aswell as the speaker wire, if does not initialize try the fuses, to check if the led's light up, more than likely it will be that if its not your going to need a new board.

Check all the connections to the board and i would not plug the speaker back in if popping

#3 red-14.com

red-14.com

• New Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

Thanks,

I seen a similar thread on this site and they guy had the same problem but his worked in demo mode when the bottom door was open. I tried that and the machine initialised and now it is working fine. Wierd ehh? Although there is a constant drum from the speaker but doesn't affect play.

#4 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:42 PM

is it a loud noise or just one that you can hear if you listen for it

most machines are always making noises in the background usually due to the amount of stuff going on in the machine

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:09 PM

Hi Guys,

I have a screamin Deamon fruit machine by extreme gaming and it just suddenly starting making a constant clicking noise which is coming from the speaker as when i pulled the connection out, it stopped. Also the machine does not initialise now and just clicks non stop.

When i turned it on this morning, it was fine for about 10 mins and then started again.

Any ideas what it may be?

I'm certainly no expert on real machines and I don't pretend to be either, all I do know is i'd suggest a failing PSU as thats the symptoms my machine had.

I'd pop back later to see more replies....sure to find a spot-on answer from the Pro's who are so good in giving their free advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users