• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 unclechicken

unclechicken

Professional Slacker

• Regulars
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:28 AM

Ive been trying to convert this fruit machine and im having SEVERE problems with the body reels (those 2 reels that spin and give 2 seperate parts of the body)

EVERYTHING else works just fine, just those 2 bloody reels are irritating, anyone can help please the ZIP file for MFME (its a MPU4 game) is below along with a screenshot with what ive done so far.

Thanks a lot

p.s.

ive already been in test mode and inserted the graphics that the test mode tells me that should be on the body reels, but it messes about and there not the ones that should be there

http://unclechicken.vfec.com/wip

Attached Files

#2 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:57 PM

are you using vertical or horizontal reels for the body parts??

if youre using horizontal the spacing on the reel bands is diffrent...

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 unclechicken

unclechicken

Professional Slacker

• Regulars
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 04:57 PM

im using horizontal reels for the body parts, with 12 stops on each reel

#4 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 05:29 PM

I've got a 2 month old Classic of Body Match that I abandoned due to the horizontal reels problem. Gary too had been caught out a while before also. The symbols seem to go out of sync when these reels spin. I'm pretty sure it's a non runner in the emu. I even got sent the correct reels from Gary too.

Sorry for the bad news mate.

Compost

Attached Files

• Attached File  bm.jpg   76.77KB   73 downloads

Posted Image

#5 unclechicken

unclechicken

Professional Slacker

• Regulars
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 05:39 PM

ok thanks a lot for your help anyway

#6 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 06:20 PM

tried messing with the reel settings and managed to get the reels to a 3 out off 5 match sequence by toggle'ing the reels..

maybe will try replacing reel sets and adding more spaces ie 16 stops instead of 12..keep you posted

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users