4 replies to this topic

#1 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 02:16 PM

Is this the possible demise of Fruity Forums....????????

http://www.fruitforu...&threadid=12422

Hope not................... :(

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 02:37 PM

until now i have only posted release threads on ff but i always enjoyed reading some of the more off topic posts that showed up, so i would also be disappointed if the site folded as it was good from a comedy point of view.

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 03:32 PM

RB?.........Razor what's happened.......New Year new name?...Reformed?off the Vodka...?

#4 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 01 January 2004 - 05:00 PM

Well in my oh so humble opinion FF should never have reopened, especially to posting. As far as FME is concerned it is no longer required. Do not get me wrong it 'used' to be a 'cool' place but not for a good while - I would say 12 months or so.

What happens to FF in the coming weeks will be very interesting, maybe the 70 or so folk who voted for it to be reopened can stump up a £1 a month to keep it a float..... but for me personally no thanks. :wink:

#5 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 08:17 PM

I just wondered if after FF maybe the -SEAT- will be next???

Its a long road to the bottomless pit of parenthood.................

RB (Father of 5)...................(wheres the Vodka) :twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users