• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 04:20 AM

Can anybody help me with ripping sound clips from Emu's?.......I have tried umteen off the shelf programs but they all say the like's of 'Non Valid Stream'.....are there special plug-ins I need?

#2 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:57 AM

I dunno mate sorry.

Sound recorder and a mic ??? :roll:
N/A

#3 Protocol

Protocol

• New Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 10:54 AM

You mean u wanna record what u hear from the speakers? if so then use cool edit. Depending what type of sound control panel u have (usually on the task bar on the bottom right), set the recording to "what you hear" or just select the recording option (from option/properties) and it will bring up the setting controls for recording. Then in cool edit just press the record button.

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:06 AM

Cheers Pro i'll give it a shot.......

#5 Protocol

Protocol

• New Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:13 AM

ive got the program and the crack if u need it. ;) I recently used that method to record all the sounds from the red gaming website LOL...btw anyone gonna do an EMU for them red gaming machines? cos they got some wicked sounds.....

#6 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:14 AM

if you want the sounds outta Mfme roms.

just go to samples and select the sound you want and save it...saves as a standard wav file....

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Protocol

Protocol

• New Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:26 AM

I didn't know that method...where does it save the .wav to? cos when i press save it doesn't ask where u wanna save it to?

#8 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:43 PM

Nope can't save it Razor, it plays ok but the same answer as above mate.

#9 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 02:31 PM

invalid stream usually means media player cant find the required codec..
try updating your codecs for media player....

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 02:51 PM

Yeah that was the first thing I tried Razor, but it's still a no no....that's why I wondered if there was any special software I need?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users