4 replies to this topic

#1 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 11:49 AM

is this the new design fruit emu opening page....
Its all i seem to be getting lately..... :D lol

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 01:37 PM

All I need to do now is put in some Paypal and Nochex (which doesn't bloody work!) donation icons on the page and it will be complete!

Seriously though the problem is sorted now after a swift visit from the kernel fairys in the early hours of this morning.

Also, is anyone else getting that annoying pop up licensing screen on the first page. It appears to be a nochex SSL licence, if people are seeing it then I'll remove the nochex graphic.

Alan

#3 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 10:27 PM

I got the same last night(tues)and could not get on the site all night.
Back on now though(obviously).

#4 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 10:37 PM

Thank god for the kernal fairies...but its interesting to see exactly which sites are co hosting....lol....they all go down at the same time...

Glad its sorted :)

:twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 lincs leisure R us

lincs leisure R us

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 10:43 PM

i got the same too.

whats going on with this site ever since it changed servers it just comes up alot with that page error.

markus :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users