2 replies to this topic

#1 M1Adness

M1Adness

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 11:23 PM

M1Adness is proud to release Deluxe Monopoly 1280 res for MFME.

This machine is, unsuprisingly, based around the board game Monopoly and is the follow up to the original green coloured Monopoly machine also by Maygay. This machine is blue and of course includes the word "Deluxe". It boasts excellent sound (a lot of music snippets used here) and great visuals.

There isn't a great deal we can say about this machine as it is one that really does speak for itself. This is a truely amazing fruit machine and highly addictive on the emulator. By default the layout has been set to 84% and it makes such a difference to the gameplay compared to the 72-76% machines we remember playing in arcades. Reel wins are frequent including direct from nudges, features plentiful and extremely varied when on the board (can be very unpredictable), and it is even possible to gain a JP win from hold after nudge!

Well, enough said for now. Suffice to say you will probably find this as enjoyable to play as we do. We have put literally thousands of pounds of credits through this machine in the process of creation of the DX and have not been disappointed. Once the can-can starts it is hard to leave it - "Just another 50 credits then I will stop" is a much overused phrase...

As with every machine it has it's high and low points. It needs a few hundred pounds to settle down to regular play, the layout as with all releases comes with a factory reset ram file.

One of the all time classic Maygays and a pleasure to create.

We would like to pass on our thanks to Ben Sturch for the fantastic 5p version glass scans used as the base for this DX, as well as Bob-S for the original classic layout. Hopefully this layout shows that resource donations really do make a difference to what can be achieved.

Jackpot is £6 token and stake is 20p.

Both the layout and version 5.1 of the roms are available from the downloads section at http://madness.fruitemu.co.uk

We hope you enjoy this release!

Posted Image

#2 Bob777

Bob777

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for the acknowledgment for the first release, I learnt a lot doing it and it was fun. Graphics are not my strong point so I am glad somebody has released a DX. I brings back good memories of my first Token Jackpot :)

#3 M1Adness

M1Adness

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for the acknowledgment for the first release, I learnt a lot doing it and it was fun. Graphics are not my strong point so I am glad somebody has released a DX. I brings back good memories of my first Token Jackpot :)

No problem Bob!

Glad to see you are still around :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users