Photo

Anyone got a Azkoyen hopper U-II (parallel) for sale?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:13 AM

Hi all,

I'm after getting hold of a Azkoyen hopper U-II (parallel) ?

Anyone know where I can buy one?

#2 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

Heres one on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272688364417

;)

Is the large bowl type but all the bowls are interchangeable anyway. This will work on your hopper board

Edited by No1Stoney, 19 June 2017 - 11:48 AM.

#3 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

I saw that but thought it would be no good because it's 24V? I was going to check what mine said on it when I got home but I'm on feeding it 12V from the hopper interface?

???

#4 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Mine are 24v rated but work fine on 12v. Some are rated 12-24v and some are just 24v . I have 1 of both and they work just fine being fed from 12v . The 24v spins slightly slower that's the only difference.

#5 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

Mine are 24v rated but work fine on 12v. Some are rated 12-24v and some are just 24v . I have 1 of both and they work just fine being fed from 12v . The 24v spins slightly slower that's the only difference.

Ahhhh that's interesting. I didn't know that.

What about this one then?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/...afead%7Ciid%3A1

Or is that one a cctalk one?

Thanks

#6 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

That's the cctalk version. First 3 inputs should be vcc and any with "data" pins are the cctalk versions

#7 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

That's the cctalk version. First 3 inputs should be vcc and any with "data" pins are the cctalk versions

Ahhh right. That's great info thanks.

I really need a "medium" bowl though as I've planned it in the machine so it's butt up against the side of the cabinet.

The long one would mean I'd have to redo the shelf it sits on and move the pipe to the payout slot etc etc....

A bit too much work to justify it. I'll have to keep looking I think for the medium (or smaller) bowl.

Thanks for the heads up though about the voltages and how to spot a cctalk one. That's great info.

Cheers :)

#8 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

No problem, I would have the same issue as my hopper enclosure is a perfect fit for the 2 hoppers I have side by side in my build. One hopper can pay through the side of the other hopper so you can put them side by side (with a slight offset) and the coins from both hoppers will pass through fine.

Just set up a search in ebay for "azkoyen" and include sellers from all countries. I bought mine from Germany. Most of these hoppers seem to appear from Germany or Italy. And because the hoppers are universal, it doesn't matter about the difference in currency

#9 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

No problem, I would have the same issue as my hopper enclosure is a perfect fit for the 2 hoppers I have side by side in my build. One hopper can pay through the side of the other hopper so you can put them side by side (with a slight offset) and the coins from both hoppers will pass through fine.

Just set up a search in ebay for "azkoyen" and include sellers from all countries. I bought mine from Germany. Most of these hoppers seem to appear from Germany or Italy. And because the hoppers are universal, it doesn't matter about the difference in currency

Thanks for the advice. I've just had a look now. There's none there at the moment (within budget) but I'll keep checking.

It's not holding me back as I've a million things to do with the cab as you know before I need one. The software is done so I'm reasonably confident it should just be plug 'n play when I get one.

I've messaged the company that sold me the first one to see if they have a refurbished one in stock they could send out. Will see what they come back with.

I've also posted a "wanted" ad on a Facebook group (https://www.facebook.../groups/COAMAS/) Coin Operated club.

Will see if anything comes back from them too.

Fingers crossed it won't be long before one pops up for sale.

Cheers :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users