Photo
- - - - -

What is a blacklisted layout and how to solve this?

Best Answer barcrest junky, 06 July 2020 - 08:17 PM

Hi guys, thanks wizard for MFME 20. I did the rescan but cannot play some games. What is a blacklisted layout error? I was trying to play maygay trivial pursuit. An error about a clacklisted layout came up. I scanned the databass beforehand. I tried another game xpress which worked fine. Could someone please explain what this error actually means as I downloaded these layouts from here, not off a CD. I would never ever think of doing that. That was what I thought blacklisting was, like blackmail.

If you want to play the blacklisted layouts Tom you need to use 19.8 Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:44 PM

Hi guys, thanks wizard for MFME 20. I did the rescan but cannot play some games. What is a blacklisted layout error? I was trying to play maygay trivial pursuit. An error about a clacklisted layout came up. I scanned the databass beforehand. I tried another game xpress which worked fine. Could someone please explain what this error actually means as I downloaded these layouts from here, not off a CD. I would never ever think of doing that. That was what I thought blacklisting was, like blackmail.

#2 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:24 PM

Hi, I have tried loading another recent M1 layout war of the worlds by Hitthesix

#3 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:30 PM

I have tried loading a recent M1A layout War of the Worlds by Hitthesix great stepper effects now added. Seems to work. It's whenever I load any of Richy1976's M1A batch folders into the emulator, for example, top strike.gam it throws up the blacklisted layout 0K error. Like I say I'd never ever go out and buy these e-bay illegal CD's with the emulators on. Never in my whole life. My emulated fruit machine life has been entirely into fruit-emu and I admire all your work including MFME releases and layouts for someone who can't afford to buy a fruity at home or even have a home big enough for one/. The last thing I'd ever do is buy an illegal CD. Besides, my computer has no CD drive anyway so it's impossible! Haha.

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 July 2020 - 05:54 PM

you'll find a lot of my layouts are also blacklisted due to r76's "slight" involvment in the making of them, ooh well!!

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:29 PM

you'll find a lot of my layouts are also blacklisted due to r76's "slight" involvment in the making of them, ooh well!!

... Karma is a beeeeeatch

#6 slasherx2

slasherx2

• Regulars
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 07:57 PM

This person had a lot of involvement in selling the DVDs so it's basically been done to screw him and his illegal DVD over. If you want to play a blocked layout, there will probably be releases re-do by other, non-dodgy people over at DIF

#7 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:17 PM   Best Answer

If you want to play the blacklisted layouts Tom you need to use 19.8

#8 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:23 AM

Cheers for all your help. OK so without me realising that layouts will be blocked like this I did a stupid thing and I did uninstall MFME 19.8 completely. Most layouts are from DIF now that I download, very rarely from here. All I wanted to do was test out the reel effect on the M1A batches of machines. I tried them with Epoch and duff beer guide by Tommy C plays well andadds a certain amount of realism with the new stepper effect. Out of interest which machine was this recorded from? If from a youtube vid or from the real machine I'd like the button clicks of this one please.

#9 jackogby

jackogby

more of a barcrest guy

• Regulars
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 01:12 PM

same thing happened to barcrest's super star. f*** man, cant believe i have to use 19.8 still along with 20 lol

#10 meme3

meme3

SocialDragon368

• Regulars
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 04:40 PM

Here are some of the blacklisted layouts:
 Always Eight £2 DX
Magic 10 £25 DX
Club Rolling Thunder £250 DX 
Only Fools And Horses £6 DX
The Italian Job £15 DX 
Random Gold
Treasure Trail £6 DX 1.0
The Big Cheese £25 DX 1.0
Barcode £6 DX 1.0
Round The Town £8 DX 1.0
Hit The Six £4.80 DX 1.1
Club Make A Million £250 DX 1.0
Club Frenzy £250 DX 1.0
 Big 7 £4 Cash & Token DX's Updated 3.0
Gimme Gimme Gimme £25 DX 1.0
Cluedo Club £250 DX Mazooma 1.0
Psycho Cash Beast £15 DX 1.0
Super Star £25 DX 1.1
Deal Or No Deal Original £25 DX 1.2
Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Gold £15 DX 1.0
Rocky Club DX 1.1
Cash Attraction DX 1.1
Classic Nudge Nudge Wink Wink £10 DX 1.0
London Underground DX (Train Wreck Edition) 1.0
Deal Or No Deal - Seal The Deal DX 1.0
And so on

#11 Max Cartwright

Max Cartwright

Never P off Slasher

• Regulars
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Cops & robbers safecracker seems to work from Яichy using v20

Edited by Max Cartwright, 09 July 2020 - 10:06 AM.

https://tagga206.wix...mizemfmemadness

┊┊┊╭╮╭╮┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┃┃┃┃┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┃┃┃┃┊┊┊╭ ━━ ╮
┊┊╭┛┗┛┗╮┊╭╯STAY┃
┊┊┃┈▆┈▆┃┊┃SAFE!  ┃
┊┊┃┈┈▅┈┃┊╰┳ ━━ ╯
┊┊┃┈╰┻╯┃━━╯┊┊┊

#12 jim444

jim444

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 12:50 PM

GLADIATORS £8 THIS BLACK LISTED ON V20 BUT VECTRA666 MADE IT FOR ME SO HOW DID IT MAKE THE LIST

Attached Files

• Attached File  GLAD.png   703.81KB   0 downloads

Edited by jim444, 25 July 2020 - 12:50 PM.

#13 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:22 PM

Never knew vectra did a version of gladiators 

Hold the bells mate.

#14 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:51 PM

M1A all eastenders layouts work, not sure about prise eastenders yet, not even sure if the prize motor and prize falling sounds are supported in this as it's been tight as hell in MFME 19 when I last played it. Also Red Dwarf plays fine in V20, but Homer's Meltdown 10P £5 is blacklisted, all other epoch games work apart from italian job 2 and gridrunner, not yet tried whipeout. Full moon fever works great. Does anyone have an Epoch machine spin sound I could use and also an MPU5 spin? I have tried various youtube vids but there was too much background noise.

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:51 PM

Never knew vectra did a version of gladiators 

i never released it, as its retrofruits original £6 layout, the reason jim444 has a copy (the only copy given btw) is he requested the £8 roms within the £6 layout  via v5/6.1 when he did his retro arcade youtube nights so i amended the existing layout by changing the £3/£6 decals to £4/£8 and he soley had a copy on the understanding to never release or send to anyone. 

Only with retrofruits permission will i release to the general public

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#16 meme3

meme3

SocialDragon368

• Regulars
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 02:13 PM

Here are some of the blacklisted layouts:
 Always Eight £2 DX
Magic 10 £25 DX
Club Rolling Thunder £250 DX 
Only Fools And Horses £6 DX
The Italian Job £15 DX 
Random Gold
Treasure Trail £6 DX 1.0
The Big Cheese £25 DX 1.0
Barcode £6 DX 1.0
Round The Town £8 DX 1.0
Hit The Six £4.80 DX 1.1
Club Make A Million £250 DX 1.0
Club Frenzy £250 DX 1.0
 Big 7 £4 Cash & Token DX's Updated 3.0
Gimme Gimme Gimme £25 DX 1.0
Cluedo Club £250 DX Mazooma 1.0
Psycho Cash Beast £15 DX 1.0
Super Star £25 DX 1.1
Deal Or No Deal Original £25 DX 1.2
Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Gold £15 DX 1.0
Rocky Club DX 1.1
Cash Attraction DX 1.1
Classic Nudge Nudge Wink Wink £10 DX 1.0
London Underground DX (Train Wreck Edition) 1.0
Deal Or No Deal - Seal The Deal DX 1.0
And so on

Plus full moon fever

#17 jim444

jim444

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 09:43 PM

i never released it, as its retrofruits original £6 layout, the reason jim444 has a copy (the only copy given btw) is he requested the £8 roms within the £6 layout  via v5/6.1 when he did his retro arcade youtube nights so i amended the existing layout by changing the £3/£6 decals to £4/£8 and he soley had a copy on the understanding to never release or send to anyone. 

Only with retrofruits permission will i release to the general public

i still do the nights on youtube we now have slot battles we put the machine up against each other its great fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users