"o_o"'s Content

There have been 10 items by "o_o" (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#88854 Please Help - JPM Club RollerCoaster

Posted by "o_o" on 10 July 2007 - 02:21 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Make sure your EPROMS are connected properly.

#88856 IOU 20p, cannot fix

Posted by "o_o" on 10 July 2007 - 02:25 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Try doing a ram clear.

#181681 Help with test mode

Posted by "o_o" on 21 October 2009 - 07:56 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Hi
How do i get the machine on test so i can nudge all the reels round and hold what wins i want?
I havent used an emu in ages so ive totally forgot, i thought it was something to do with the back door open but i cant seem to get it to work?
Im using FMFE 10.1 with mazooma and bell fruit games.
Thanks

#168079 Full screen

Posted by "o_o" on 09 June 2009 - 10:59 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Just tried ticking B and C doors on Cabin Fever but nothing happens it just freezes and i have to reset the game?

#168067 Full screen

Posted by "o_o" on 09 June 2009 - 09:12 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Hi all

I am using mfmev9.4 and was wondering is their a way to play in full screen (stretched) or change the resolution to fill my screen.
Ive had a look but cant seem to find a way, also how do i get the games to go into test as the button dosnt seem to work in some games.

Thanks

#168076 Full screen

Posted by "o_o" on 09 June 2009 - 10:43 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Ive only tried 2 games at the moment, Cabin Fever & Coronation ST and i cat seem to get them to go on test or change the percentages?
Is their instructions on how to do this?

#88832 Fobt

Posted by "o_o" on 10 July 2007 - 10:54 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Your right how can they prove anything when you have not tampered with the machine in anyway. I was told years ago that you people could be prosecuted using a refil key by wasting electricity. It sounds daft but the law can be sometimes, no idea if its true although im sure using the refil key on the extreme gamings would be illegal.

#88755 Fobt

Posted by "o_o" on 09 July 2007 - 07:08 PM in Real Fruit Machines

The trick does work but theres not a great deal of money in it although if you dont mind walking in and out of hills bookies all day pressing screens and being bored S****** then i suppose you will make a few quid. I think your best bet is selling it while your in the bookies as most of them watch you and end up doing it themselves anyway. Also people very rarely buy roulette tricks for the simple reason 99% of them dont work unless they see it working with there own eyes of course.
As for the none believers go and check out Hills roulette 8 its all there for you to work out if you got the noodles that is. If not your only other alternative is to buy it from someone, im open to offers LOL.

#88815 Fobt

Posted by "o_o" on 09 July 2007 - 10:11 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Sod that way too hard, i go for the hammer.

#88810 Fobt

Posted by "o_o" on 09 July 2007 - 09:50 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Cant understand why you just didnt post it for everyone all them days ago?
Can i have donkeykong for free?